Is Land Banking the Next Gold Mine

Makah

There has been a lot of speculation of lands aqcuirement you see lots of rich men and able men buying up lands in different zones of country
People have realized that selling and buying lands and Other landed properties . A plot of land in my community is sold for five hundred thousand currently so Imagine how much it would be in the next 10 years. Land banking and landed properties is the next gold mine which a lot of people has been taking gold's from
But this will lead to shortage of land in the Next twenty years nobody knows only God's know that
Only God knows how much land would be land and landed properties would be sold in the next generation to come

Kennysplash

Verified member
Purchase of land has always been a good business. You can never go wrong. Just make sure you have enough capital to invest in it, also make sure you would not be needing the capital soon. To make the most of land investment you must be willing to invest long term. I know someone that purchased a land and after 5 years he sold it and made a profit of almost 800 percent. So land business is profitable.

Daykas

This is actually of the most the lucrative business that can never grow old.
Acquiring land with little cash and selling it for higher price.
I can even say it more than a gold mine cause it always appreciate and most time never depreciate.
Risk of making profit is higher than risk of making loss

Shigobad2020

Land acquirement and land investment is a gold to those who knows the value if doing land business, I know some people and organisation that buys land in rural area and local community , leave the land until the area gets developed and later sell it like 10times the amount they bought it.