Is mining pi a waste of time?

SensationalEd

Pi network has long been known to some people, I guess it was brought to become the world's most widely used cryptocurrency. But for about a year now pi mining has lead to no good(for me) they keep on saying that it will be activated once the project reaches its third phase of transition to a fully decentralized Blockchain, as of now do you think it's a good idea to keep on mining Pi?

Ajebo25

Verified member
When I first heard of pic network I was happy because I thought this was the right time for me to start mining a crypto so I could actually become a millonare when it gets launched or accumulate value on the crypto market just like how bitcoin came like play back then but is now hot cake in the coin market today.

Immediately I downloaded the app from Google playstore and registered and in no time I started mining the pic coin klon my phone I even referred many people to it thinking it will yeald profit when it gets lunched unfortunately last year which was the year they promised to launch it wasn't successfully launched it made me a little disappointed in pic I almost deleted the app from my phone but they promised to launch it this year am still waiting for them to go live though I understand that it takes a lot of money for your coin to be launched on a crypto market so these are the reasons which I considered that made me patient with them.

E

eldavis

Honestly I don't even know any longer. For some time now I have not been mining it, nor cause I stopped but simply because I tend to forget am nolonger crazy about it like I used to be. They are still making lots of promises but one can't really say for now. I guess time will tell.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There is a lot of time the project has started so if they do not meet the requirements of getting coin listed on exchanges means really a waste of time because it is launched for years.