Mining with phone is a waste of time.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
A lot of times, I have seen some of my friends who claim that they are making money from mining crypto currencies on their phones , but this is a very big lie because those apps do not mine any thing for them like they are claiming .

It is not different from the known paid to click activities where you get to complete certain daily tasks and then earn money online through crypto currencies as the preferred payment methods . This is now what they want us to see as mining . Personally, I do not even bother to give any such mining activities a trial and this is due to past bad experience I have had that show these things are not worth the stress involved .

Some may want to argue this , but I believe that any form of crypto currencies mining that is said to be done with one's phone is a waste if time, this is because a mobile phone , no matter how good it is , does not have what it takes to use and mine crypto currencies like it is done in super computers .

What do you think about this, are you on same with with me

Shaf

Verified member
Cryptocurrency mining is complex which is why it is only done with large systems that can take the stress. It consumes a lot of energy which is one of the causes for concern with government, mining requires complex calculations which a phone is not built for.

There are big computers called ASIC's that are now used by miners to mine Bitcoin. This computer was designed with mining in mind, hence it's highly efficient while it consumes less power. Miners also now form mining pools to make them as fast and effective as possible.

Trying to compete with such sophisticated devices for a block will only tire your phone out.

It will be better to look for more effective ways to invest in cryptocurrency and make money with less stress. You can but and sell, stake and receive rewards and airdrops, be a long term holder, out your coins into savings accounts on exchanges, invest in IDO's and ICO's. These are easier ways to make money