Is P2P Crypto Trading Best Trading Strategy

Mika

VIP Contributor
P2P (peer-to-peer) crypto trading refers to a decentralized method of trading cryptocurrencies, without the involvement of a centralized exchange. In a P2P trading scenario, individuals trade directly with each other, using a platform that facilitates the transaction. The platform acts as an intermediary, connecting buyers and sellers, but does not hold the assets or control the trade.

P2P trading offers several advantages, including greater privacy, and greater control over the assets and trade process. P2P trading also often offers lower fees compared to centralized exchanges, as the costs associated with intermediaries and middlemen are eliminated.

However, it's important to note that P2P trading also comes with its own risks, such as the potential for fraud, hacking, and other security threats. Crypto volatility is also a major problem, which can result in large price swings, making it more challenging for traders to execute successful trades. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution and to educate oneself on the best practices for P2P trading before getting started.

Is P2P trading the best? Well, there is no one "best" crypto trading strategy that works for everyone. Success in trading depends on several factors, including the trader's risk tolerance, investment goals, and market conditions.

P2P trading can be done through various P2P crypto trading platforms, such as LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Binance, and others. These platforms allow users to trade cryptocurrencies in a decentralized and secure manner, and offer a wide range of payment methods and currencies.

DominionAJ

P2P trading system is a good trading strategy, base on research there are some countries with restrictions to buy crypto directly with their FIAT debit card, so it’s better to trade on P2P and pay to the merchants to which the exchange will act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller. The buyer make order and pay the seller of the amount he ordered, the amount will automatically get frozen on the seller’s once the buyer place the order. Once the seller confirm the payment he/she release the asset. Most of the exchange now has a good P2P and it really good. Binance, Bitget and OKX are really improving their P2P ecosystem.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
P2P trading system is a good trading strategy, base on research there are some countries with restrictions to buy crypto directly with their FIAT debit card, so it’s better to trade on P2P and pay to the merchants to which the exchange will act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller. The buyer make order and pay the seller of the amount he ordered, the amount will automatically get frozen on the seller’s once the buyer place the order. Once the seller confirm the payment he/she release the asset. Most of the exchange now has a good P2P and it really good. Binance, Bitget and OKX are really improving their P2P ecosystem.
Nance's P2P service is undoubtedly incomparable to any other till now ! Tho Bitget is trying hard to reach that level ,but still they have to do more developments !

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
P2P (peer-to-peer) crypto trading refers to a decentralized method of trading cryptocurrencies, without the involvement of a centralized exchange. In a P2P trading scenario, individuals trade directly with each other, using a platform that facilitates the transaction. The platform acts as an intermediary, connecting buyers and sellers, but does not hold the assets or control the trade.

P2P trading offers several advantages, including greater privacy, and greater control over the assets and trade process. P2P trading also often offers lower fees compared to centralized exchanges, as the costs associated with intermediaries and middlemen are eliminated.

However, it's important to note that P2P trading also comes with its own risks, such as the potential for fraud, hacking, and other security threats. Crypto volatility is also a major problem, which can result in large price swings, making it more challenging for traders to execute successful trades. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution and to educate oneself on the best practices for P2P trading before getting started.

Is P2P trading the best? Well, there is no one "best" crypto trading strategy that works for everyone. Success in trading depends on several factors, including the trader's risk tolerance, investment goals, and market conditions.

P2P trading can be done through various P2P crypto trading platforms, such as LocalBitcoins, Paxful, Binance, and others. These platforms allow users to trade cryptocurrencies in a decentralized and secure manner, and offer a wide range of payment methods and currencies.
What about those countries/province's where Nance is not available like Canada?

GeneralEth

All what you said i agree with you, P2P trading does however have certain hazards of its own, including the possibility of fraud, hacking, and other security problems. Another significant issue is cryptocurrency volatility, which may cause significant price fluctuations and make it more difficult for traders to carry out profitable deals. Therefore, before beginning, it's crucial to use caution and familiarize oneself with the finest P2P trading exchange. In my own case i make use of two exchange, because both Bitget and Binance are operating flawlessly in my area, I employ them in my own p2p trading strategy which is profitable.

Maxicreed

What about those countries/province's where Nance is not available like Canada?
I think that's where exploring more options come into play. Binance would have been a great place but their challenges regulatory policies has made many opt for Bitget.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
All what you said i agree with you, P2P trading does however have certain hazards of its own, including the possibility of fraud, hacking, and other security problems. Another significant issue is cryptocurrency volatility, which may cause significant price fluctuations and make it more difficult for traders to carry out profitable deals. Therefore, before beginning, it's crucial to use caution and familiarize oneself with the finest P2P trading exchange. In my own case i make use of two exchange, because both Bitget and Binance are operating flawlessly in my area, I employ them in my own p2p trading strategy which is profitable.
Bitget's P2P isn't better than Nance🙃.

There are quite a lot factors available which are greater than Nance at Bitget but P2P isn't amount those ya!

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
I think that's where exploring more options come into play. Binance would have been a great place but their challenges regulatory policies has made many opt for Bitget.
Great explanation! Can u please share your personal experience regarding Bitget's P2P, I've never used Bitget's P2P before!

BashirJasper

Well, I've used a lot of P2p exchanges before including Kucoin and Bitget. The edge bitget has it has got a better spread, respond to realtime changes in the market and it's completely a peer-to-peer stuff where there are no intermediaries

DominionAJ

Nance's P2P service is undoubtedly incomparable to any other till now ! Tho Bitget is trying hard to reach that level ,but still they have to do more developments !
Base on the new development, I will say Bitget P2P system has received a lot of attention because of the good price the merchants adopted. You can buy crypto at a good price on Bitget compare to other exchanges. Binance equally have a good price system.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Well, I've used a lot of P2p exchanges before including Kucoin and Bitget. The edge bitget has it has got a better spread, respond to realtime changes in the market and it's completely a peer-to-peer stuff where there are no intermediaries
No intermediaries is the main topic/beauty of p2p. Many exchanges are are providing P2P services. But, the fact of reducing the senarios of scammy behavior at p2p trade is the most important thing & Nance is handling that greatly,what about Bitget?

Maxicreed

Bitget's P2P isn't better than Nance🙃.

There are quite a lot factors available which are greater than Nance at Bitget but P2P isn't amount those ya!
I may not argue in terms trading volume but in terms of waiting time to execute places orders, I think they are better

DominionAJ

that's great then, am sure it's gonna worth checking.
Yes actually, I feel Bitget P2P has a good advantage of price, as well as prompt response by merchant. Customer service place calls across to merchants incase they’re delaying. Also you have the opportunity to buy at a lesser price there.

Isi24

When it comes to p2p, no one can take the crown from binance. P2p is one of the fastest methods to send money to our bank account. Then when it comes to “copy trading” we gotta give it to bitget, have been able to triple my assets & spend less time analyzing charts as they have quite a good number of elite traders

Cryptotrading

I know all people talking about Cryptocurrency Trading

I have been trading regularly in Crypto and made a great earning out of it. I think you should all try.Ever since I've used it my profit has been sky -rocketing