Is passive income better?

yessupply

Passive income incorporates self-charged interest, investment properties, and organizations in which the individual getting income doesn't tangibly take part. There are explicit IRS decisions that should be followed for income to be viewed as passive.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Passive income is better than active income in many ways. When you have a passive income source, you do not have to work as much as when you are working with an active income. Active income requires you to work 9-5 or even longer period of time, however, passive income requires you to work just 3-4 hours in a day, some passive income methods do not even require work, you just can go to sleep and you will make money. This is the main benefit of passive income. Another major benefit of passive income is you pay less tax. When you are with active income, you are mainly earning earned income, which tends to have higher taxes, but passive income sources have lower taxes. However, before you can earn the passive income you will have to work hard, maybe 12 hours a day. It takes a lot of time to build passive income.

cashisking149

Passive income helps to create time and financial freedom but reaching a decent level of passive income often is associated with a lot of work and/or time and most people aren't prepared to put in the work and/or wait for that.

Annamalai1975

Automated revenue is something contrary to dynamic pay. With dynamic pay, you are paid for the work you ceaselessly do. Most vocations or part time jobs qualify as dynamic pay. With recurring, automated revenue, you accomplish the work first, then, at that point, gather installment after some time — no further exertion required.

Procuring automated revenue can be a tempting thought, however it's vital to take note of that it can require an investment to develop your speculations

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
In my opinion, passive income is better than active income. Passive income is a dream for most people. It is wonderful to make money without making any special effort. In some cases, you earn money while sleeping. Isn't it great? I think that you can make passive income through investments mainly. Of course, in the beginning it requires careful planning and hard work but later on you will start earning passively.

Suba

Staff member
In my opinion, both are equally important, but which one is better, let's discuss together. First, passive income is the result of investments in property, stocks, or other commodities. The greater the investment, the greater the yield return, so that the results of passive income will be able to meet the needs of daily life. But if we don't work or have active income, people around us will view us as unemployed, so active income to become a worker or entrepreneur is also necessary as status, prestige, especially if you have completed university education, in life people are not only after wealth and money but also want a high career or become a government official.

cashisking149

In my opinion, both are equally important, but which one is better, let's discuss together. First, passive income is the result of investments in property, stocks, or other commodities. The greater the investment, the greater the yield return, so that the results of passive income will be able to meet the needs of daily life. But if we don't work or have active income, people around us will view us as unemployed, so active income to become a worker or entrepreneur is also necessary as status, prestige, especially if you have completed university education, in life people are not only after wealth and money but also want a high career or become a government official.
That's assuming you care what other people think. If you can get to a point where passive income allows you to live well without having to give up your time to make money doing something you don't enjoy, then other people's opinions of me are completely unimportant. They can swivel on their opinion while I am living my best life.

Abessive

Earning money in a way that doesn't require much of your time and is earned apart from a full time job is called passive income. It is preferable to acquire passive income because it can be obtained without one's active participation in the process.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I think if I was to answer a question about whether passive income is better than active income, I will not give an answer stating which of them is the best.
Passive income tends to augment your active income and so I would not say the other is better than another.
Active income is great and passive income is good as well.
So if you have any source of passive income and another active income source I will advice that you keep both and earn from both sources.

Mastergp

Verified member
For me I would say that no one should look down on any means one uses to get money, either active income or passive income because each has added value to peoples lives.
Passive income as we have come to learn does not really require much hard work but many have gain from it, it has add value to many people's live, I have gain from it myself, I could remember back in school when I have little money to pay my school bill passive income had always being there, including my schoolmate they earn from it too, it thought us to be independent at times not requiring all our needs from our parents and guardian thereby training one for the future too.
Many older ones sees passive income as a helping hand, I could also remember when my father lost his job but we all survive through passive income he earn, that also inspired me to thread and I am still threading no matter what. So am urging every one not to look down on passive income but also view substitute when active income is not coming forth.

Sikapa

Verified member
Passive income is a good way to make money and is a chance to get rich. Passive income means you are earning from your previous job that you did and it ends you money. In passive income, you earn passively on your already done work. Mom people have the mindset of thinking that passive income can be easily done.

I called those mindset "dreams" because they have the dream of making passive income but how to bring those dreams into reality is the major problem. Everybody will like to make passive income but how to start earning passively is not something that is easy because you have to put in much effort in order to succeed. Sometimes, is so hard to earn passively because the amount of effort that you have to put in place to earn is something that is not easy. There are some common ways by which we can earn passively but those common ways will never give us much money.