Is Polygon (MATIC) Promising?

Suba

Staff member
Matic is Polygon's original token or as an ERC-20 token that operates on the Ethereum blockchain layer 2 network so that Polygon can process transactions outside the mainet. The purpose of the Matic token is as a cavernance token. We can also use Matic to build passive income by staking. The estimated reward earned from staking is around 4.1% to 6.8% APY.
The current price of Polygon (Matic) is $0.838, ATH $2.90 reached in Dec 2021. Max supply 10 billion Matic. I will invest $100 in Matic, but before this I want to hear your opinion, what are the Matic price predictions for at least the next year, do you think the Matic token is promising?

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Since the day I lost $700 invested on this coin, i run away. However
#MATIC

Price formed 2-year bullish pennant pattern, signaling potential 400% price increase after breakout🧐

MA 100 acting as near-term resistance🔻

Rejection at resistance could lead extended consolidation within the pennant📝

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
It is a reasonable amount of money lost on this coin. It is possible to try to recover this by investing in other coins to recover part of your loses @Fecoms.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
It is a reasonable amount of money lost on this coin. It is possible to try to recover this by investing in other coins to recover part of your loses @Fecoms.
I have actually moved on. The investment was done middle last year. I currently trade Xai, SOL and Ordinance. With a better analysis or predictions one can still make profit from MATIC.