Is Polygon (MATIC) Promising?

Suba

Staff member
Matic is Polygon's original token or as an ERC-20 token that operates on the Ethereum blockchain layer 2 network so that Polygon can process transactions outside the mainet. The purpose of the Matic token is as a cavernance token. We can also use Matic to build passive income by staking. The estimated reward earned from staking is around 4.1% to 6.8% APY.
The current price of Polygon (Matic) is $0.838, ATH $2.90 reached in Dec 2021. Max supply 10 billion Matic. I will invest $100 in Matic, but before this I want to hear your opinion, what are the Matic price predictions for at least the next year, do you think the Matic token is promising?

Since the day I lost $700 invested on this coin, i run away. However
#MATIC

Price formed 2-year bullish pennant pattern, signaling potential 400% price increase after breakout🧐

MA 100 acting as near-term resistance🔻

Rejection at resistance could lead extended consolidation within the pennant📝

It is a reasonable amount of money lost on this coin. It is possible to try to recover this by investing in other coins to recover part of your loses @Fecoms.

It is a reasonable amount of money lost on this coin. It is possible to try to recover this by investing in other coins to recover part of your loses @Fecoms.
I have actually moved on. The investment was done middle last year. I currently trade Xai, SOL and Ordinance. With a better analysis or predictions one can still make profit from MATIC.