is starting simple business better than online money?

mira731

Although not every industry lends itself to the Internet, a handful have proven to be highly profitable. Collecting advertising revenue, selling items or services, and creating an online marketplace are all common ways to make money with an Internet business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Any business organisation that is not trying to create an online space now will definitely suffer in the future. If you look at the top businesses in the world you will definitely find out that a lot of them are trying as much as possible to create an online presence and it has really helped them to get a lot of customers. If you're talking about starting a small business then that's fine but when it comes to starting a business that has a lot of future then you should try as much as possible to have an online presence. There are a whole of the businesses in which you can start and whether it is online or offline. I even know of someone that has a poultry business and of course he's trying as much as possible to create awareness through different social media platforms and he has been getting a lot of patronage.
Starting an online business on the other hand can take a lot of time but with proper knowledge and understanding of how it works you will definitely succeed. What matters in most business is not whether it is an online business or offline business but your level of knowledge and commitment to see that it succeeds.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world . And so a lot of people rather than investing their money on offline businesses thereby establishing business organisations and commercial Enterprise which performs the act of buying and selling in order to earn profits and business incomes they choose to invest their hard-earned money on various online platforms and websites . Because online businesses seems to pay better and is more profitable to various offline businesses . Online investment gives one freedom and the ability to be he or her own boss without having to rely on under the Shadow and arms of anyone as a worker or an employee who might be his or her employer .

I am not saying that online business is all easy and fair . But what I am trying to say is that online businesses are more flexible , easily accessible , portable and lastly more profitable . There are some disadvantages of online investment and businesses . Like for example individuals that invest their time energy and money on online businesses and investment could be subject and victim to online scammers and fraudsters whose aims and objectives how to the fraud and scam motivated online hustlers off their money and other investments if not alert and careful .

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This will depend largely on the personality of the individual who is going to embark on the business project, if the person is very skilled with online work and understands the operations of the online systems such a person would rather prefer to operate omline than operating offline, such persons can either prefer to work as a full time trader in the world of crypto currency or forex. Such person can also work on other platforms and make sure he or she brings money to the table, but if one prefers to have a more physical activity as a form of business activity then that person would prefer to work offline. As for me i look for a way to balance the scale as I don't want to lose touch of both atmosphere. I work both offline and online. I run my supply business from time to time and ensure my customers do not run out of stock. I supply them twice in a week. And I also work online as i still remain a trader. I trade crypto currencies. And I also do some other online task to ensure I balance it all up . So it basically depends on the individual.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Starting a simple business may not actually be profitable if we are to compare it with online business because in most cases online business is the most simplest business and also the most lucrative and stress-free . If you are starting up an online business you don't really have to be checking on stocks and be refilling those stocks when necessary and this is only what will be done in offline business. That is why I said sometimes offline business is more stressful and less profitable than online business.

Another thing is that it will depend on the type of business you are interested to start , Someone that is engaging on paid to post website might also be making some money , but There are some simple offline business that may be more profitable than that depending on the location. Also anyone who is interested to engage in serious online business such as freelancing , affiliate marketing or maybe cryptocurrency trading will be able to make enough money and in most cases this will be better than some simple offline business.

All these things depend on interest , that's what I have come to understand as is not everyone that have interest in online business or others.

Iqra

Its depend on you, but I think small business vis best, after starting we can also introduce it online.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The fact is that there is really nothing that has much more value than the other , because it all depends on the individuals are going about it and how much effort they're putting to make sure that it is done in appropriate manner, so that they will get maximum results .

If you are somebody who is not putting in so much input into whatever you are doing , you will never make progress whether it is an online or an offline business .

As a matter of fact , I really think that making money online is much more easier to go about than going to start a business offline whether a big business or a small one .

When it comes to making money online all you need is a stable internet connection and also your device, which will be using to make the money .

But when you're considering people who are making money offline , you get to realise that they're passing through so much challenges of getting a precise location for where they will site their business , or the difficulty that presents with being able to raise the capital needed to go about the business .

Online business is much more easy compared to what is obtainable offline .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is highly demanding starting up a business offline and online. There are so many things you need to look after before you can decide to start a business offline.

The first thing you are going to experience is rigor of registering your business with the government. You have to provide the necessary documents before you can get your business registered with the government.

The first step is to register your business name with the government. it is very important to come up with different names as there are large majority of people who might have registered the same name as yours.

If it happens that the first name you input is taken you can easily come up with the next one until you find the one that is available for your business.

The next thing you need to obtain from the government is corporate affair commission registration number. This certificate shows that your already established with the government.

After that location is the next thing you will need to look out for before you can establish your business. You need to find a place where you can locate your business closer to your target audience.

All this process can be skipped if you want to establish online business. You can hire an expert to do keyword research for your website. You only need to register a domain name and hosting account for your website. The same process goes for when you want to establish a drop-shipping business.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are lots of things to be considered before jumping on such conclusions. I am not going to pick any because I have been in the two. Both the offline and online business. The major factor that you will need to make more money online and offline is capital. Ofcourse, you will make money online without any initial deposit, just like what we do here on trendri. But if you really want to be where the real money is , you will just have to invest something very reasonable. You could launch your peer-to-peer campaign on Binance if you have $1,000 and you will keep making money with that means. This is a cool way to make money on autopilot. In the same vein, you could invest some money on blogging and Vlogging too. This is indeed another way to make passive income online. I can continue to count it on and on.

When it comes to offline business, the amount of capital that you will need is dependent on the type of business you want to venture into. Some business are capital intensive while zone are not. It also as to do with the size of the business that you want to establish. All of these are what will determine the capital that will be needed. But the offline business requires more money than the online business .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Everybody is really interested to start up a business, but the point is that so many people might also be working online to be able to get the required money they need to start up the type of business they are interested.

What do you must also understand is that it is not everyone that really have the interest to make money offline .

People who are earning $1 online daily might just consider that as not something profitable to them, as a result they might just want to move into something reasonable, probably by learning a skill and having a better chance of making more than $1 daily.

Everybody might be interested to start up a business but sometimes capital is always the major issue of so many people and a lot of people are looking for ways they can raise money to start up the type of business they are interested.

I don't really believe making money offline is more important than making money online because making money online and offline can still generate you enough profit to be able to take care of yourself depending on the type of business you are doing. We should just look for better earning opportunities either online or offline.

moneyteam

There are pros and cons to starting a simple business versus starting an online money making venture. On the one hand, starting a simple business can be less risky and may be more affordable than starting an online business. On the other hand, an online business has the potential to reach a larger audience and may be more lucrative than a simple business. Ultimately, it depends on your goals and your individual circumstances as to which option is better for you.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It depend on the capability of individual to decided either to go for online making money or doing simple business .
If one is business incline he can go for business and only if the type of the business is viable.
Viability of the business means lucrative and profitable. Once one can get a good place to put the shop and an accesdable place for people th one will be able to make good profit from there.
Sometimes online earning might be difficult to go about if some one did not know how to do because due to the experienced I had there man people has lost there money there because they don't really know how to go about it and they also refuse to ask those that knows how to do it.
At the same time many people has really make good money from online business and are doing well.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Starting a business is never easy, be it online or offline. There are lots of things to consider, and it's not always clear what the best path is. Many people have heard that starting a simple business is easier than starting an online money-making website, but is this really true?

The answer is yes—but only in some cases. It depends on your specific situation and goals. Let's take a look at some of the pros and cons of each so you can decide what's best for you.

Simple Businesses (e.g., restaurants or retail stores)

Pros: - They're less risky because they don't require any kind of technical skills or knowledge base like websites do. - The amount of work involved in setting up a simple business is usually much lower than it would be with an online money-making website (though this depends on the type of simple business). - You don't need to spend any money on tools or equipment to get started, which makes it easy for anyone who wants to open one up! - You can often make more money from these types of businesses because they have more overhead costs associated with them (e.g., rent/mortgage payments). Online business is not all that simple too. You can easily lose your money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, there is nothing as sweet as making money online. Setting up a business may require what not everybody can do but making money online wont demand as what online will demand.

For instance, online business will make have much time to yourself. You may decide not to do some works as you please. You can schedule the time that you wish to be working online. This can be done in the case of offline businesses. Though, you are the boss of yourself, it doesn't mean you can decide to go to work when you like.

Not only this, it is easier to combine many online works at the same time and be monitoring as many as they can be. But this can not be said to offline business where you only need to be a master of one business and even be monitoring just only one business at a time in order for you to have much and thorough supervision on it.

Offline businesses are fading these days because of the advent of the internet which makes it possible for your business to reach out to the world. So there is nothing to be compared with making money online.