Is stopping with a high paying private job or paving a way for a self start-up leaving it?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It has always been the issue of discussion that when you are doing a private job, then what does it pay to you for your efforts and whether there is job security or not. But, at the same time if you are well skilled on a particular niche, you will get the job if you leave one. But, there is always uncertain.

However, if I talk of building a self start-up leaving the private job that is going well seems tough. It can go in the way, I guess that you should take some time from your daily routine to work and think regarding your start-up if you are willing to. Because, if you have a start-up you are independent to daily load that might come on you. In the start-ups, you can manage deals mostly on your will and accordance.

So, I feel it's better if you can make it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is depends on a wide range factors, like if the job is pensionable, the persons age and finally the country the person is living in. because the truth is it will certainly get to a particular age and one will be entrenched or one will certainly retire from the job and it be just the person standing alone and at that point if there is no pension to fail back to, it will become a major disaster and one will be serious affected because there will be nothing to fail back to. But if the job is pensionable, then then person is likely to fail back to the pension funds for survival.

But technically if a pension is earning so well it will be only rational enough to start off a side business this will be the person's investment just in case something goes wrong and the persons is loses the job, or what about if the person loses his or her life what will the family fall back to. A wise man always leaves inheritance for his children's so it will be out of place. So for me i think if it possible to run both concurrently, it will pay off.

funmi

Verified member
I don't really think I will like to stop a high paying job all in the effort to start a small business because it is not really easy to make a business these days without having a strong financial back up. I know what so many people are doing to generate funds to start their business. It is not easy thses days. Many depend strongly on loans to empower themselves and their businesses. This is the harsh reality the economy is bad now even our government goes everywhere to borrow money and the debt profile is right now is nothing good to.write home about and to worsen the issues at he moment people are not feeling the impact of the loans that the government has been going to collect from different sources. It is so unfortunate that despite all these small business are not getting any financial support from the government that should be able to help small business to grow since the small businesses are the true engine rooms of the economy. So.I for one would still prefer to stick to a paying job and try to invest in any successful business organization and buy major shares from them.