What is stopping you from being an affiliate marketer?

PRINCE OKAFOR

What exactly is Affiliate Marketing?

✳️ Affiliate Marketing is simply an online business model where you recommend other people’s products and you get paid commissions for doing that.

Now, let’s say someone has a product that he created and he is selling it for $200 and he is offering to pay *
50% commission.*

What this means is that for each sales you help the product owner make, you will get paid $100 as commission.

Now remember your goal is to make $1000-$4000 within 10 days.

Let’s break it down.👇👇

$1000 divided by 10 will give you $100 , what I mean is that you make 10 sales of a product that pays $100 in commission in 10 days.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Nothing is stopping me from affiliate marketing, just that, I need more tricks to succeed in the business. It is easier said than achieving the expected goals around affiliate marketing. To achieve it, you need to put your heads down, learn the tricks to guide you at least making a single sales of high level product. Affiliate marketing brings huge amount of money, if you know how to advertise your affiliate products to attract the attention of potential end customers. One doesn't need to talk more on voice to earn from affiliate marketing, you can earn on autopilot when you're selected list of advertisement options becomes a mainstay and popular to prospective buyers of the products.

Affiliate marketing takes time to master. Most of the people I know doing affiliate marketing doesn't necessarily make money by selling the products but they actually make money selling courses. When I mean causes I mean affiliate marketing courses. Selling courses is a great way to make money even if you are not doing the real thing all you need is just to convince your audience into buying the written courses we should cost about $100 or more. I started affiliate marketing some years back and I stopped due to a number of reason my PC crashed and I needed money to repair it, I have no money as at then because I'd find it easier marketing I'm doing campaign on a laptop or a computer then using my mobile phone which is time-consuming. Affiliate marketing requires dedication and you must be a good graphic designer and copywriter so you can convince your audience into buying what you are promoting. Although it's a good way to make money and in fact I've seen people who have a lot of money because of their marketing strategy. But now you won't find someone who will mentor you for free, yeah I know nothing good comes free, even after finding a mentor you'll be told to buy a course that will cost a fortune that I can't afford up till date.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
What is stopping me from starting affiliate marketing is how some of you and making it to look as though it is one of the easiest way to make money online when in reality it is not like that.

There are currently a lot of people who are trying to see how they can teach other people how to make money online through affiliate marketing, and I get to wonder if it is really paying like they are making it to look like

A friend of mine even made me to understand that joining their team will cost me about $50, and this is usually a registration fee .
He told me there is a guarantee of being able to realise up to 1000 dollars every week .
Things like this are usually making me to doubt whether this is true or even a false assumption at all .

I just do not understand why people will just sit down and think that making money through affiliate marketing is that easy like we are seeing on different advertising networks .

Instead of helping to sell different products online or offline ,they are more of being what can be referred to as a referral program .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is currently one of the best businesses anyone can think of venturing on the internet presently because of how lucrative and the ease of doing it at the comfort of your home and the same time making cool amount of money.

It has really attracted a lot of people's attention over the years and I myself, I am very much interested in it because I have been learning affiliate marketing for some time now.

I wouldn't say anything is stopping me from starting affiliate marketing business but there are certain things I must know very well before I venture into it.

Presently, I am looking at starting a blog before I venture into affiliate marketing because I have tried it with a free blog but it doesn't really work the way I wanted.

So I really want to start a paid blog that will give me the opportunity to write good articles. there are several skills I must acquire very well before I start an affiliate marketing business and one of them is Copywriting.

I know a bit about copy writing and how to do it well but I have not really mastered it to a professional level.

Another skill I need to learn well is graphics designing even though I also have a bit knowledge of it.

PRINCE OKAFOR

Nothing is stopping me from affiliate marketing, just that, I need more tricks to succeed in the business. It is easier said than achieving the expected goals around affiliate marketing. To achieve it, you need to put your heads down, learn the tricks to guide you at least making a single sales of high level product. Affiliate marketing brings huge amount of money, if you know how to advertise your affiliate products to attract the attention of potential end customers. One doesn't need to talk more on voice to earn from affiliate marketing, you can earn on autopilot when you're selected list of advertisement options becomes a mainstay and popular to prospective buyers of the products.
Yh I totally agree with you. What if I tell you that they is actually a solution to this you just stated and that's what me and my friends have been using. DM me or WhatsApp me on this number +2348167278343.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the lucrative ways to make money online. It gives you the opportunity to create a system and start making money from it on regular basis if you follow a proven strategy.

Most people don't usually have basic knowledge about affiliate marketing before they get started. The end of before seated as a result when they are putting some level of effort with no good results.

To be very honest with you I have tried affiliate marketing in the past and I managed to me a good amount of money from me. I have to stop when the affiliate program I work with slash the percentage on the condition they are paying the affiliate.

At present I would like to work with clickbank. the only problem I am having with this at least program is that my country of residence is not among the eligible countries that are allowed to participate from the program. This cost me a lot of headache as they are paying higher percentage for every commission

At present I am working hard on how I am going to open an account on the website without getting banned. A friend told me that I need a dedicated virtual private server which will mask off the IP of the country of residence.

PRINCE OKAFOR

Affiliate marketing is one of the lucrative ways to make money online. It gives you the opportunity to create a system and start making money from it on regular basis if you follow a proven strategy.

Most people don't usually have basic knowledge about affiliate marketing before they get started. The end of before seated as a result when they are putting some level of effort with no good results.

To be very honest with you I have tried affiliate marketing in the past and I managed to me a good amount of money from me. I have to stop when the affiliate program I work with slash the percentage on the condition they are paying the affiliate.

At present I would like to work with clickbank. the only problem I am having with this at least program is that my country of residence is not among the eligible countries that are allowed to participate from the program. This cost me a lot of headache as they are paying higher percentage for every commission

At present I am working hard on how I am going to open an account on the website without getting banned. A friend told me that I need a dedicated virtual private server which will mask off the IP of the country of residence.
Nice determination you've taken there. Please don't relent till you smash your goals. Though I have an affiliate program that pays high in commission here in nigeria, it has been existing for years and would continue to exist. If you would love to know more, inbox me here or chat me on whatsapp on +2348167278343. Thanks for your time as well.