What is Stopping You to Learn Skills For Online Earning?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I see a lot of people taking about low paying earning platforms like PTP, Microjob sites, GPT sites, etc. I also see a lot of people online admitting that they do not have enough skills to access high paying jobs through freelancing platforms.

If you find yourself in this shoe, you need to understand one thing that is most successful online earners started with basic skills and gradually leveled up. Whether you're a total beginner or have a few tricks up your sleeve, there's always room to learn and grow. Focus on honing your skills, be it writing, design, video making, animation, coding, programming, or marketing, and watch the opportunities you get.

freelancermaria

To be honest, I occasionally lack the motivation to master a new skill. Maybe it is because I become tired easily. My medical condition is not improving. However, I have no choice but to keep going. I am currently watching some videos about how to become a social media manager since I'd like to try it. I also need extra money to support myself and my family.

Kendy

Verified member
Frankly speaking, making money online comes with a lot of commitment especially if you aim for something bigger. Financial constraints to learn a skill since the price tag is now on the high side has impeded my ability to learn a skill coupled with lack of time due to my academic activities. However, I'm willing to learn a skill especially in tech if I get the needed resources. For the time being, I've learned to utilize YouTube for a beginner.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
For most people I think is due to financial constraint, I mean like they can't afford to get themselves a good laptop and also pay for an online class so they basically have to make do with the low level jobs that don't require much work and also that they can do with their mobile phones.

It's good to update your skill set and learn high income skills to create a leverage for yourself and also make yourself more money with less stress and difficulty, even though I understand is easier said done but nevertheless it's really doable I'd you put in the work.