Is the bearish run affecting your investment on crypto trading??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I understand this bearish run took us unaware for the crypto enthusiasts. With the way things where moving very high around crypto last month, especially around dogecoin. Lots of people felt ecstatic to invest their whole lot of treasury asset on Dogecoin, binance coin, BTC, ETH, XRP etc coin, for the long time via trading.

Now we are on the month of may, and the month is pushing towards ending. Peoples investment are experiencing bearish, for those who invested to see the coins grow by buying for long time via trading. I didn't invest plenty, i knew their will be time of bearish run, and here we are.

Things improved a little today, some of the known coins improved in price, especially BTC, ETH, ICP, XRP, BCH etc. The bearish run affected the prices of the coins bad. Which made coins like BCH, ETH, BTC almost halving.

Is the current bearish affecting your investment via trading? Or you took your coins off, after learning about the future??

The wallets and the exchange platforms are not even worth looking at the moment because everything is just red, it only takes those who have made substantial amount of money that's even bitcoin crashed to 10000 dollars they won't feel it to take this risk of investing now otherwise lots of people are sceptical especially that Bitcoin is finding very difficult to break $30000 benchmark.
Lolz,alot of people in our cryptocurrency community has claim that they have deleted their cryptocurrencies wallet from their phone, they just think that they cannot even withstand looking at their portfolio at this time and they will wait till they are convinced that the market has started picking up before they can download it back.

You're right bro, what ever time i use and arrive, Cryptocurrency will always be around as long as humans live on earth. I'm handling the one i can do at the moment, i love to holdl for long time or short time depending on my analysis on the coin. I've made some tangible amount of cash from my little iit's nice that you are investing now since you do not have time to trade that means even if the price of all cryptocurrencies becomes high that you cannot afford to buy some of the one you wanted but at least you are invested something that will work something in the futurek something in the future
okay there is no problem with that as far as you are an investor in the crypto space you will lose nothing because the cryptocurrency you are investing on now migh worth something reasonable in the future, that is it, you just need to take your time and make sure that everything take its natural shape. We all have our own different focus in life.

There is no problem with that bro because I understand you have a lot of responsibilities already and it might take a lot of time for you to stabilize yourself and to think of coming into trading, well whatever time you might come in will not be late, cryptocurrency will continue to exist as long as the whole world is there.
You're right bro, what ever time i use and arrive, Cryptocurrency will always be around as long as humans live on earth. I'm handling the one i can do at the moment, i love to holdl for long time or short time depending on my analysis on the coin. I've made some tangible amount of cash from my little invested funds that way.

I'm happy for you, cos you are so eager to take your trading time to greater height. Keep chasing it, and believing in your talent and zeal to reach the height you want in trading, and surely your zeal, and determination will psy off. I'm eager to go far with crypto investment both in trading, but I'm not rushing things, slow and steady we take me there.
There is no problem with that bro because I understand you have a lot of responsibilities already and it might take a lot of time for you to stabilize yourself and to think of coming into trading, well whatever time you might come in will not be late, cryptocurrency will continue to exist as long as the whole world is there.

Yes of course it has affected my investment in cryptocurrency a lot this is because I was hoping that the price will increase soon but instead it continues to go down so I decided to sell it out. presently I have no investment in any cryptocurrency, I am looking forward to start investing in some other type of online business.

it's nice that actually understand most of this thing before even coming into cryptocurrency, when I started cryptocurrency I didn't have any good understanding about it, I was just relying on my mentor (although the mentor didn't have a good understanding also) to feed me with information which obviously he cannot tell me everything. Now I have the perfect mentor with a lot of good information.
I'm happy for you, cos you are so eager to take your trading time to greater height. Keep chasing it, and believing in your talent and zeal to reach the height you want in trading, and surely your zeal, and determination will psy off. I'm eager to go far with crypto investment both in trading, but I'm not rushing things, slow and steady we take me there.

I believe you've learned your lesson from such downtrend that happened to you earlier on. You should always have that patience trait to allow your coins for sometime until it corrects and spearhead to the top. I don't grow frustrated when it comes to holding my coins when the price go tumble. I can leave my coins in my wallet for six months or their about until things comes better.
it's nice that actually understand most of this thing before even coming into cryptocurrency, when I started cryptocurrency I didn't have any good understanding about it, I was just relying on my mentor (although the mentor didn't have a good understanding also) to feed me with information which obviously he cannot tell me everything. Now I have the perfect mentor with a lot of good information.

seriously this thing has taught me a lot of lesson and I understand that no matter how the market my goes against me i will never sell except I'm very sure that the market may not come back to that price again, each time I sell out of fear I will end up losing more because the markets will either pump back or I'll go with loss.
I believe you've learned your lesson from such downtrend that happened to you earlier on. You should always have that patience trait to allow your coins for sometime until it corrects and spearhead to the top. I don't grow frustrated when it comes to holding my coins when the price go tumble. I can leave my coins in my wallet for six months or their about until things comes better.

Yes, any one you felt the heat and flip his or her coins will regret when the coins come to balance, and skyrocket to the top. I've learned a lot to be patient and work towards success. When it concerns crypto investment, i don't panic too much when my coins are draining down. I know at the right time it will correct and spearhead to increase in price.
seriously this thing has taught me a lot of lesson and I understand that no matter how the market my goes against me i will never sell except I'm very sure that the market may not come back to that price again, each time I sell out of fear I will end up losing more because the markets will either pump back or I'll go with loss.

I don't expect it to last for that long periods of time,i just believe everything will be ok in two weeks from now,that is why I don't make any attempts to sell I'll just keep holding on till whenever the price will come up to my original price, if you sell out of money you will seriously regret it.
Yes, any one you felt the heat and flip his or her coins will regret when the coins come to balance, and skyrocket to the top. I've learned a lot to be patient and work towards success. When it concerns crypto investment, i don't panic too much when my coins are draining down. I know at the right time it will correct and spearhead to increase in price.

The wallets and the exchange platforms are not even worth looking at the moment because everything is just red, it only takes those who have made substantial amount of money that's even bitcoin crashed to 10000 dollars they won't feel it to take this risk of investing now otherwise lots of people are sceptical especially that Bitcoin is finding very difficult to break $30000 benchmark.

It affected me badly. I woke up just to see all my coins have rescued to almost half of the initial. The very funniest thing is that I invested in all the coins that are badly affected. I regret not to have converted my coins to stable coins before these days. But no one saw it coming. Those that are not affected are just only lucky and nothing more.

That's true, out of panic makes us lose our Cryptocurrency value. I won't feel that way again, i have some amount of BCH coins stored in my Bundle Africa wallet, I'll allow it there for some time to see if the value will increase or still dip in, then I'll gently invest again into it, hoping it eventually increase in the next six months or their about.
I don't expect it to last for that long periods of time,i just believe everything will be ok in two weeks from now,that is why I don't make any attempts to sell I'll just keep holding on till whenever the price will come up to my original price, if you sell out of money you will seriously regret it.

It is affecting my investment seriously because all my portfolio is already shrinking seriously,i didn't want to convert all my coin to stable cryptocurrency because of the bad experience i have in the past when I sell a coin a coin out of panick ,no matter how it becomes dip i will not sell out anything.
That's true, out of panic makes us lose our Cryptocurrency value. I won't feel that way again, i have some amount of BCH coins stored in my Bundle Africa wallet, I'll allow it there for some time to see if the value will increase or still dip in, then I'll gently invest again into it, hoping it eventually increase in the next six months or their about.

It is affecting my investment seriously because all my portfolio is already shrinking seriously,i didn't want to convert all my coin to stable cryptocurrency because of the bad experience i have in the past when I sell a coin a coin out of panick ,no matter how it becomes dip i will not sell out anything.

A lot of people are crying because their portfolio has been halved. This bearish run for cryptocurrency is very necessary and it is something that happens from time to time. One virtue every cryptotrader should possess is Patience. Bitcoin will still rise very high in the nearest future, this has happened in 2017 according to those who were in cryptocurrencies. Patience is very important because those who has taken out their money will still regret.

Very difficult moment for all Cryptocurrencies, the price is on the steady decline. Coins like BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, BNB etc, almost halved. Those traders who traded this coin earlier hoping that it will climb higher, are just mauling over the coin's diminishing return. The bearish is the heaviest in the year 2021.

It affected me a lot. The bearish movement hit me hard so much. It reduced my investment to more than half of my initial investment. I thank God it didn't take me out of market. But I believe it will bounce back very soon,as I saw the movement increasing gradually.more so,I believe it is a great opportunity for those that wants to invest to do so now.

Yes this is one of the most difficult moment for a lot of crypto traders as for me it is shrinking my portfolio and I'm waiting for everything to come up as normal, its might take few weeks but it will definitely pump up to the expected price and we will still be on profitable. It's just a matter of few weeks and time.