Is There A Free Way To Make Money Online?

Sikapa

Verified member
I was told there is no free lunch, therefore you have to pay for it. There is nothing like free way to make money online, no, every way to make money online cost and we have to pay the price. We work to make money both online and also offline. Although there are so many ways to make money online as some seems to be easier and faster than others as compare to other ways to make money online.

At time I wonder why some people think and consider making money online as a free way to make money. This is not so because even the credit you use to connect the internet of the Wi-Fi that you are using you will still pay for it and you consider this to be free? You also have to work on the site that you are trying to make money on before you can make money from the internet. There are even some people who earns nothing from the internet and there are also many hindrances, tasks, and risk involved. Considering all these things won't make you think of calling how you make money online a free way. Maybe I see it this way and others might see it different.

Do you see online money making as a free way to make money?

I was often thought that nothing positive and rewarding comes easy and free because in one way or the other you have to sacrifice something to get something . Talking about free ways of making money online there is absolutely no doubt that they are free websites and platforms in the internet that are free and ready to make you it member and user , so as to start making money on them . But one thing we must understand is that these free websites or this website that are considered to be free are not totally free because you need to be able to work so as to get paid .

Talking about free survey websites . The survey tasks on this website do not fill it self , rather you as the user or member must devote your time and energy , or must be ready to sacrifice your time and energy to fill out this survey is so as to get paid . with this case scenario above I totally believe that you understand what I am trying to talk about you . In conclusion there is absolutely no freeway to make money . Because money is a good incentive and to get money you have to be ready to sacrifice something possibly your time , energy , or your money as well .

When you're talking about making money on the internet without investment, of course there are several platforms in which you can venture into and make some good amount of money for yourself without investing anything monetarily.

But you actually need to work for it in order to make something tangible. You need to understand that both online and offline before you make any reasonable amount of money, you must have proper knowledge and of course dedicate your time in order to make money.

Platforms like Trendri for example, you actually do not need to make any investment but you need to invest your time in order for you to make something tangible. I have been able to try to convince some people about making money with paid to post platforms but at a certain point they got uninterested because they think it is time consuming but the truth is that there is nothing easy on the internet because you are actually need to work for it.

If you want to venture into investment platforms you can actually lose all your investment there because so many of them are scam. A lot of people prefer investing in platforms and after some months or some weeks they are given some percentage but that does not actually work every time.

Making money online requires knowledge and in some cases patience for you to be able to make something reasonable.

The fact of the matter is that I do not think that there is any way to make money for free. When it comes to making money, you have to contribute something. For example, if you work as a writer, you will need to contribute your efforts, time, and energy. You will need to research and write in case you are a freelancer. Moreover, if you are an investor, then you will need to invest your money. this is because money makes money. So as a trader, you will be needing money to create wealth.

Some people believe that you can make free money, but I do not think that free money exist. You will be needing to pay even if you intend to make money from a faucet site. You will be paying for the electricity cost in case you are a person who works from home. Some people even claim that utilizing apps like Honeygain can generate free money for you on the side. However, such kind of money making apps will not make you rich at all. So, my advice to the folks would be to work hard and never expect anything for free. Working hard and smart is the key to success.

I was told there is no free lunch, therefore you have to pay for it. There is nothing like free way to make money online, no, every way to make money online cost and we have to pay the price. We work to make money both online and also offline. Although there are so many ways to make money online as some seems to be easier and faster than others as compare to other ways to make money online.

At time I wonder why some people think and consider making money online as a free way to make money. This is not so because even the credit you use to connect the internet of the Wi-Fi that you are using you will still pay for it and you consider this to be free? You also have to work on the site that you are trying to make money on before you can make money from the internet. There are even some people who earns nothing from the internet and there are also many hindrances, tasks, and risk involved. Considering all these things won't make you think of calling how you make money online a free way. Maybe I see it this way and others might see it different.

Do you see online money making as a free way to make money?
Hello everyone here. I find the topic you have chosen very interesting indeed. I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. In my opinion, there is not a free way to make money online. It is said that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs since you can work from the comfort of your own home but it does not mean that when you work online, you can make free money. You must invest a lot of time, effort, energy and even money in your online job in order to make some money. It is not so easy to make money online as it is often believed and by no means is it free. Everything in life needs effort and hard work. Thank you very much for your interesting thread.

It is beginning to become understandable that a lot of people are looking for ways in which they can be able to make money online . Inasmuch as it is a good thing a lot of people have remained largely uninformed about how it works and as such they usually fall to the hands of scammers . The truth is that there are some ways in which you can be able to make money online without making any kind of investment but then you cannot be able to just be getting money for free without putting in any kind of work or the other .

There are some certain kind of business is that you can be able to invest in without having any money and then you are going to start making from with immediately. Posting on get paid to forums like this one is one way in which you can be able to do it because you are going to start making money straight away.
If you are very good in English or translation from one language to another then you can be able to work as a translator also for people who need this kind of services online.

Absolutely No. In my own opinion, for you to really make money online or anywhere is simply exchanging value to get rewarded.

I want us to ask ourselves this question "why should I pay someone or give someone my money for free? Well except is in charity which that's not the case here.

If you do not have anything to offer in the market place, you cannot get the money out from the market place. Your profits lies in the problem you are solving in the marketplace. Even in claimed free websites where you do simple task like surveys, offers, etc, you give in your time, energy to do the task.

In conclusion making money online is not entirely free. You might not invest in some softwares or programs, but for you to make money you must be ready to exchange value.

I do not see online earning as a free method at all. You have to use money in order to get money. You must view it this way so that you can start valuing your time and giving as much effort as possible to earn. You won't respect it until you realize that you pay for it.

Personally, my turnaround came when I realized that I was spending a lot of money in buying data bundles yet what I earn is not able to compensate it. I was at that time working in so many sites which would make so tired, use up so much data bundles and loose more than I earn because it was a misdirected effort.

So I decided to reduce all my earning sites to just two. Now I enjoy working in the two sites and I am earning more than before. This is because I am not getting tired before I finish work and I am spending less data bundles.

Now I know exactly how much I need for data bundles and how much profit I end up earning from it. Which is so much better than just working without knowing that you are spending more than you earn.

There are many ways to make money online just by writing articles although there is nothing free in this life you have to work for it they are some websites where you have to pay just to start investment but on some sites are free just like trendy where I didn't pay any money to register.

although there are also some scam sites that promises to pay someone double of Investments but they are also signs that are legit but are also free this sites are hard to find but you can still find it just like changing they are legit sites online you just only need to look beyond don't join a site that promises to pay you a huge amounts of money in a short power rather than join site where you will have to work hard to make a buck don't join sites which makes you pay to join because more sites like that has camp especially get paid to read news sites these sites actually start as good but later turned out to be a scam as the owners of the sites could not afford to pay the members anymore because of the huge members on the site so find free web sites or sites that have reputation in order for you not to get scammed online.

There are a lot of ways to make money online that are 100 percent free. Here are some of the methods that I am using:
Redbubble: This is a print on demand store where you can sell print on demand products. Print on demand products are the products that get manufactured (printed) only when customers order it. Until the product is ordered, it will remain only in digital format (in a form of design). IN order to use redbubble, you will have to first create a product design, which could be a coffee mug, tshrt, blanket, etc. Once you uplod the design, it will appear on redbubble. Whe someone orders for this product, redbubble will create the product and ship to the customer, redbubble cuts its commission and sent the remaining money to you. Redbubble is 100 percent free.
Make short videos: This is also a free method. All you need a mobile phone and some creative, or perhaps some crazy video ideas. Creating short videos and publishing on youtube, facebook instgram or tiktok is absolutely free, however, if you create god videos you can make a lot of money by creating these short videos. You also do not need eleborate skills

I have not been able to see any free way in which you can be able to make money online . I prefer to see it that way so that you are not going to embed laziness into your body and also make you to be able to fall into the hands of scammers because that is the words that they usually try to use in order to deceive gullible people and then scam them of their hard-earned money.

The first step towards making money online is to identify your strengths and weaknesses. For example if you are somebody who knows how to be able to crack a joke or is good with staying in front of the camera and explaining things with people then you can become an online tutor. If you're somebody that has technical abilities and his good with numbers then you might choose to become a computer programmer .

After you have done realizing the skills that you have and you can be able to materialize , then it is time for you to go and acquire a skill and you can be able to do this in platforms like YouTube and also online learning sites like udemy .

Well, you will hear a lot of people saying there is no such time as free lunch. While this statement might be true for a lot of things, however, when it comes to making money online, this statement is far from true. Actually, there are numerous ways that are 100 percent free to make money. Look at us, we are posting on Trendri and earning money, isn't this a free platform? Well, if you mear earning better through free methods, you can start on Fiverr or upwork, which are also 100 percent free. You don't spend any money, you can earn as much as any real-world job. Now, you might say Fiverr and upwork are competitive market and you need high level professional skills, so these platforms cannot be profitable for everyone. If that is the case, try Print On Demand Business or dropshipping business. In these businesses, you do not have to spend money to develop products, you are not even required to spend money to create your store, yet, you can earn a lot of money. For dropshipping, you can try Facebook marketplace and for print on demand business, you can try redbubble or teespring, Both are completely free.

Absolutely, there is no free way when it comes to making money online. In every work, there is need to dedicate some amount of time to make something meaningful. There is nothing like free, even when companies run promos and bonuses, there is always still a condition of either buy two and get one free In this case of making money online, many people are being deceived and cajoled that making money online is very easy and sadly, when they quit their offline jobs, then it is realized that, the more you look, the less you see. I am not not saying that making money online is not legal but the extent at which it is being hyped should have some level.

There is ultimately no free way when it comes to making money online. If there was a free way of making money online, all online workers would suddenly become either millionaires by now. Well, there are some ways which you can make money which does not demand much skills, although you have to be at least versatile with English as the official language. The ideology that some people have created makes newbies or novice to assume that making money online is very easy.

In making money online, you need to dedicate yourself into working hard, this is just the plain reality. Anyone that tells you that there is free money online is definitely telling you lies and you would realize it on your own sooner or later. Working online requires dedication, motivation, creativity and above all discipline. This is because, without discipline you cannot schedule your time and work by it and as we all know, 'time is money.'

As a potential online worker, when you come to the realization of the fact that, without putting your mind to work, creativity and skills, you might likely find it hard to get in contact with a genuine platform that is because, there are so many hungry Lions online waiting to devour those people who do not know their left from their right. You need to make all the necessary findings and do not be fast to jump into any site. I have seen so many negative comments on people about survey sites that gave them some tasks to perform which they did but to crown it all, they were not being paid. This in turn shows that inasmuch as we have legitimate ways of making money online, there are also fake ways which demands we should be careful.

Well, I think free is relative, which kind of free are we talking about here, materially free or immaterially free.

Materially free is when you're not giving out anything of physical value like money, and yes there are ways to make money online without making any commitment in terms of money, best example is Trendri, you post comments and threads for free without paying a dime and you earn in return.

Likewise Freelancing sites and other avenues of making money online.

The part is immaterial, which can get a bit tricky because there is hardly a platform where you'll be able to make money without investing your immaterial assets, these are but not limited to Time, Intellect, Knowledge, Skill etc, let's take Trendri for example, you have to post meaningful threads to be able to make money when you post gibberish you'll be banned immediately, so that means you're contributing something.

I think it's a win win situation, you give what you have to get what you want, fair deal.

There are no free lunches, anything in life is transactional if we can take some time to unravel it and look at the under the hood, that's just how this world works.