Is there a legit survey sites to earn money from???

Nanajules

I'd like to know if there's a legit site to earn money from... Your opinions are needed.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I'd like to know if there's a legit site to earn money from... Your opinions are needed.
I have checked your profile and I see that you are from Nigeria. Gone are the days that we Nigerian do complain about survey not available in Nigeria. But nowadays there any surveys for Nigeria. Before I use to think that it is only the ones I know that are the only survey websites in Nigeria, until I saw it in a post about another survey website for Nigeria.

I know of four survey websites that supports Nigeria. And I have received payment from 2 of the survey website many times before. The survey websites are Afrisight, Mobiworkx and Digiopinion. There is this other one but I don't remember it's name as I am not regular with that one. But this three survey website that I mentioned are paying well. On Afrisight and mobiworkx. They are both using the same app. Once you login to the app with the same login details for the two, you will be login automatically to the websites. There minimum withdraw is $4 via airtime. Afrisight earning can be withdrawn to Bank account with minimum Withdraw of $5 while mobiworkx can be withdrawn to Visa card or g code with minimum withdraw of $10

E

eldavis

I have heard about these survey sites for Nigerians before but I have never actually tried to research on any of them. How much can one make a day? And is there a guarantee that I would definitely find surveys to do every day?