Is there actually a reasonable reason for not making money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Earlier today there was absolutely a question that came into my mind which I want to post here as a thread so that we all can hear and discuss about it . The question basically says: is there actually a reasonable reason for not making money? After a deep and critical thought about this question I came to the finalization that there is absolutely no way that an individual cannot make money and have a concrete reason why he or she is not doing so except he or she is kind of disabled and is dependent on another individual for survival . But apart from this I do not think there is a concrete reason why an individual should not make money so possibly because making money is considered to be one of the most engaged activity and practice that every individual on planet Earth possibly engage in so as to survive . Making money as well is considered to be a way to satisfy our needs and our ones because in order to acquire what we need and want we need to pay money to buy and to afford them and the inability for an individual to not have money is basically considered to be a very critical and uneasy situation and condition that every individual must 100% avoid never to be a victim or a subject to .

I stand to be corrected , and if you guys have a possible and concrete reason why an individual may choose never to make money , then please leave it as a comment on the comment section below.

Presently some individuals see the opportunity to make money legitly and without stress but due to their self being naive and being so unwilling and lazy they are not able to engage in this legit opportunity so as to make money sometimes in abundance . Personally I do not believe that there is any reasonable reason that an individual can give at possibly exempt him or her from not making money unless the individual is disabled that is dependent on another person to catar for his or her need but apart from this I do not see any reason or think of any concrete point that an individual may give that possibly stops him or her from making money .

We must understand that money is a very valuable and resourceful to that every individual must endeavour to have possibly to an extent so as to be able to satisfy for his or her needs and even that of his or her family and possibly for those who are close to him or her such as relatives . And thanks to the internet from bringing in stress-free and less time-consuming ways that we can possibly engage in so as to make money .