Is there any age restriction on posting on forums?

niche

Verified member
Many people are interested in making money online, especially students who are below the age of 18. They do not have their own Paypal account and often contact me. So is there any restriction on students opening an account on online money making websites, especially on forums like Trendri, to make some money in their free time? Earlier most of the free forum software allowed members above the age of 13 to register on the forum, it was the default setting. Is any member of this forum below the age of 18, and has the person received any payment from this or other forum?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Posting on forums requires sometimes that you use your own credentials because if some people are using exchanger to get money, the forum owner will not think about the alternative you are speaking about but thinks it is the same person operating different devices and also trying to cheat the system.
If we are talking about exchange means there is donation feature on the forum so users will donate to you the money for bank transfer then a minor may have a bank account for local transfer but not allowed to cash out, may he uses a bank account of his friend how has legal age for exchange of money. I see such a feature for nigerians or indians.
Let's back to our subject, in most of forums there is presentation forum but also the date of birth is not required so if a minor of 17 years old or 16 years old could work and say he has 18 years old but I think forum owners have a different point of view.
Let's a staff team makes more clarification about your question because I think under 18 years old isn't allowed to work unfortenally by law.

Sikapa

Verified member
This is a good question indeed and I will like to share my opinion on this question. Although I can't say that is what it is but I'm only try to share my opinion on this question. I think there is no such a restriction on any pay to post sites concerning about a person's age. But what I know is a person have to be 18 years and above before he can create a PayPal account.

Not only PayPal account that a person have to be at least 18 years but to all the wireless account of which a person can receive money. This is the only way that can make it hard for a person below age to make money online but not to a particular forum that will forbidding the person from making money online. I suggest that those under age students who want to make money online have to let someone to create and account for them.

Sikapa

Verified member
This is a good question indeed and I will like to share my opinion on this question. Although I can't say that is what it is but I'm only try to share my opinion on this question. I think there is no such a restriction on any pay to post sites concerning about a person's age. But what I know is a person have to be 18 years and above before he can create a PayPal account.

Not only PayPal account that a person have to be at least 18 years but to all the wireless account of which a person can receive money. This is the only way that can make it hard for a person below age to make money online but not to a particular forum that will forbidding the person from making money online. I suggest that those under age students who want to make money online have to let someone to create and account for them.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Some forums have age restrictions for joining. You need to be at least 13 years of age to create a Gmail. A lot of forums have this requirement, you need to be at least 13 years old to join the site. If you are joining a forum and if you are earning via forum posting, you will need a payment gateway to receive payment. There is a minimum age required to create accounts for payment gateways like Binance and Paypal. Therefore, even if you start posting and earning at the age of 13, you might not be able to withdraw funds (you might use your parents' payment ID, though). However, there are no age restrictions (upper limit) for adults. I have seen people above the age of 70 years posting on forums. As long as you can write coherently and meaningfully, I think you are good to go with forum posting.

Axis

Banned
In my years of making money online via paid to post website I have not come across any paid to post websites that is age restricted. And that is because making money on paid to post websites is absolutely free and accessible to individuals of all ages, and it only needs you to be conversant with various topics and have cognitive answers to various questions that majority of people may have been asking themselves, and also as long as you know how to handle and operate a smartphone device then you are good to go in the act of making money online via paid to post websites. In fact majority of paid to post websites forums in the internet are user-friendly especially the trendri forum. And so it doesn't request you to gain some sort of knowledge and experience before you can make money online on paid to post website forums.

Since the Year 2017 I have been using this particular forum to make money online and to be sincere the experience with it has totally being rejuvenating and interesting. I totally recommend the act of making money on paid to post website to any individual who is seeking for way to make money online as fast and easy as possible.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Some forums have age restrictions for joining. You need to be at least 13 years of age to create a Gmail. A lot of forums have this requirement, you need to be at least 13 years old to join the site. If you are joining a forum and if you are earning via forum posting, you will need a payment gateway to receive payment. There is a minimum age required to create accounts for payment gateways like Binance and Paypal. Therefore, even if you start posting and earning at the age of 13, you might not be able to withdraw funds (you might use your parents' payment ID, though). However, there are no age restrictions (upper limit) for adults. I have seen people above the age of 70 years posting on forums. As long as you can write coherently and meaningfully, I think you are good to go with forum posting.
Even to use an exchange with local exchanger let's say no payment processor nothing hard and complicated, exchanger needs a bank account to transfer the funds, and then you may need your brother aged 18 years old to cash out the funds but it still limited as half of PTP doesn't enable donation feature.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think I have read from some earning sites that's the least age they accept is 13 years so I don't think this is on fit age to start making money especially online

since online jobs don't need to know the person behind a username so there's no issues with them making money online I think it will difficult for them to make money offline so sites don't stll accept until one is 18 years you cannot work much so I don't think there should be any restrictions because of age anywhere .

There should be no failing to make money. jobs are always available and then choose which one the person that can do but all the same it is good that teenagers can work online

It will help them as teenagers to also have money. you don't have to always wait for sponsors or Money from sponsors. This way you would be financially free.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
I have seen a number or sites and forums which have placed she restrictions on their posting. Most at times the age is between 13 and so but I'm not sure if it is still in existence. Most sites are not bothered about age because, all they need is what you have to offer and age does not really serve as a determinant to predict that though at times and many instances, it can be a factor to consider

But another thing is the means of withrawal. Local banks in my country have age limits for opening of bank accounts. So young people may work and earn on sites but will have this limitation on what bank account to use in order to withraw their hard earned funds.

But I think a way to tackle this is if you have a close one who is elderly. You can use their account and moreover, the restrictions on age is now reduced.