Is there any way I can earn money online without any kind of investment?

fattofit1

It’s almost 3 years, I am doing online jobs from home without any investment and make a profit from this type of work.

I would like to provide you the guidelines for the common people like me on using online jobs to make money from home.

So, please spend some time to understand each online job given below, and it will be easy for you to start and make money.

1. Get Paid to Read Ads
  2. Online Survey Jobs
  3. Google Online Jobs
  4. Online Captcha Solving Jobs
  5. Blogging & Affiliate
  6. Freelancing Jobs
  7. Data Entry Jobs
  8. Online Writing Job
  9. Amazon Online Jobs
  10. Online Micro Jobs
  11. Online Tutor Jobs
  12. Facebook Online Jobs

Kendy

Verified member
Of course, there are various ways to make money online which does not require some form of monetary investment. There are many platforms at our leverage. One of such includes; forums, survey sites, fictional apps, article writing sites, affiliate marketing. I discovered that some forums have existed for close to 5years if not more and it baffles me how I only knew about it recently. There are opportunities online but when once you are not acquainted with the sites where the money can be made, it becomes an issue. Most sites which I have come across are mostly feasible for those in higher-tier countries. Most survey sites are permissible to those in developed countries, leaving little or no surveys for those in lower-tier countries to participate. I have Ben in the search of surveys to perform but at each given time, I still receive the same negative feedback.

If you are versatile in writing of intriguing and mind-blowing fictional stories, I will recommends these apps; Goodnovel, Lightreader, ireader, Phantom, Novelcat, Novelstar, Babelnovel. All these apps offer both exclusive and non-exclusive contracts to potential writers after you have applied and submitted some chapters of your story for review and the payment rate and mode differs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As someone who is just starting out on the internet, it is not advisable for you to invest any money so that you will not lose it.

There are several things you can venture into on the internet and make some good amount of money without investing any money. it is also very much important for you to know that these platforms requires you to do a lot of work and dedicate your time before you can be able to make any tangible amount of money on them.

One of the best jobs you can do with that invest in money is through paid to post platforms. All you need to do is to have some knowledge about how online businesses and offline businesses works and you are probably good to go.

You can make money by creating threads and also commenting on different threads and from there, with consistency and seriousness you can make some good amount of money.

If you combine about two to three paid to post platforms you can probably make over $50 on monthly basis and that is not really bad for someone who is just starting out on the internet

Another good way to make money without investment on the internet is venturing into microjobs platforms like picoworkers microworkers and so many of them.