Making $3000 a Month Online - Money Earn Info

MoneyEarnInfo

Making $3000 a Month Online (Here’s What It Takes) - Money Earn Info​

main-qimg-cf73db1725df7e05d76ce03764b0f30d

Going through Medium or even places like YouTube, I see many people who talk about making a full-time income on the internet…

The problem is, that most of those people don’t tell YOU how difficult it is to get to this milestone.

With that people start a business with the wrong expectations and end up quitting when it doesn’t work.

That is why within this article, I want to tell you the truth about making a full-time income of $3k on the Internet and all of the numbers behind the income.

I will show you how you can do this as well with examples from popular business models. Let’s begin:

1. Faceless YouTube Channels

One of the most popular ways to make money online nowadays is a faceless YouTube channel. This is a brand channel about a specific niche.

You might have watched channels like this before when viewing top 10 videos or explainer videos on how to build a website.

People create these channels to get views in a specific niche and make money from YouTube ad revenue and affiliate sales. Here are realistic numbers to get to $3k a month:

Which Niche Is Best?

First, you have to consider the niche… business and money-related niches usually play around $15 per thousand views on average.

In addition to that, if you promote affiliate products you usually make 1 sale every 15,000 views with products that range around $80… these products can usually be found on DigiStore24.

The Views You Need:

With that, you’d need 200,000 views a month to make $3k only with ad revenue… and make an extra ~ 13 affiliate sales so $1060.

Giving you around $4k a month. Depending on where in the world you live and expenses for video editing software or freelancers you take home $3k a month with this.

#makemoneyonline #makemoney #money #workfromhome #entrepreneur #business #affiliatemarketing #bitcoin #success #onlinebusiness #forex #digitalmarketing #motivation #investment #makemoneyfast #earnmoney #financialfreedom #passiveincome #cash #businessowner #entrepreneurship #marketing #luxury #earnmoneyonline #millionaire #makemoneyonlinefast #makemoneyfromhome #investing #cryptocurrency #onlinemarketing