Is There Hope For The Billion Coin Investors

uforwealth

Verified member
The Billion Coin (BTC) is a type of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Kringle is its smallest unit. It kept increasing every day until 2019.

It was introduced to me in 2017 during a seminar organized by a woman in Nigeria.

I bought the billion coin in the hope that I would be able to find exchangers for it so that I can exchange it for naira, within a very short period of time, in order to make profits.

To my surprise, I have not found any trustworthy TBC exchangers since 2017 when I bought the coin. Those who claimed to be TBC reliable exchangers were later confirmed to be scammers.

Whenever I visited the billion official website and logged in to my account, I always felt unhappy, once I saw the number of kringles that can neither be exchanged for naira nor dollar.

I have more than 50,000 kringles that are of no use to me because I can neither spend them nor exchange them for naira, dollar or other cryptocurrencies.

Is there hope of spending or exchanging the billion coin (TBC)for USD dollars or other cryptocurrencies in the nearest future?

Josemendez

Verified member
Ofcourse there is hope for them because bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency with strong supporters . It is just a matter of time and this bullish period will be over. The next bullish run in bitcoin price will surprise many investors. We can see bitcoin go as high as $100k .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That coin is simply a scam. That is the reason why it is not good for people to just jump on anything they see it that resembles opportunity. even though in 2017 I have not really acquainted myself with cryptocurrencies in the sense that I don't really know how it worked then. But I have heard a lot of people discussing about the billion coin in which they simply said that it is a scam. If you have invested in it it is better for you to move on because the money has gone.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's a sad one for the poster cos I've never heard about this coin, and their is no trace of the coin in the coinmarketcap, to determine that it is tradable. Any coin which isn't listed as tradable in the coin market, isn't yet legitimate. Either it is still in beta stage or simply scam. We should endeavour to make researches before delving into investing in an unfamiliar coin.

Last edited:

uforwealth

Verified member
Ofcourse there is hope for them because bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency with strong supporters . It is just a matter of time and this bullish period will be over. The next bullish run in bitcoin price will surprise many investors. We can see bitcoin go as high as $100k .
Thanks for your comment!

It is The Billion Coin (TBC) not Bitcoin (BTC). Bitcoin will always gains in popularity with people all over the world. It is regarded as the #1 cryptocurrency with the highest number of adopters. On the other hand, the coin (TBC) I'm talking about gains in less or no popularity with people because it has no general acceptability, one of the characteristics of money.

uforwealth

Verified member
That's a sad one for the poster cos I've never heard about this coin, and their is no trace of the coin in the coinmarketcap, to determine that it is tradable. Any coin which isn't listed as tradable in the coin market, isn't yet legitimate. Either it us still in its beta stage or simply scam. We should endeavour to make researches before delving into investing in an unfamiliar coin.
Your unawareness of the coin took me by surprise. The coin was introduced to me in 2017 when I bought more than one hundred thousand kringles (the smallest unit of The Billion Coin) not knowing that I will have nothing to show for it.

This is a lesson for me and for everybody to be warned against investing our hard-earned money in any cryptocurrency not only The Billion Coin (TBC).

Anyway, It is risky not to take a risk in life because any investment involves elements of risk.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your unawareness of the coin took me by surprise. The coin was introduced to me in 2017 when I bought more than one hundred thousand kringles (the smallest unit of The Billion Coin) not knowing that I will have nothing to show for it.

This is a lesson for me and for everybody to be warned against investing our hard-earned money in any cryptocurrency not only The Billion Coin (TBC).

Anyway, It is risky not to take a risk in life because any investment involves elements of risk.
Even if we're taking risk for life, it should be a calculated risk, and not the kind of risk that will ruin our invested funds. When it comes to crypto their are scam legit coins posted on fraudulent wallets created by same scammer. That's why we need to search for the legit exchangers to buy and store comes in. Binance, Bundle Africa, Coinbase, Luno, trust-wallet etc, are the notable legit exchangers/wallet sites you should look into to buy coins to avoid being scammed.

uforwealth

Verified member
Even if we're taking risk for life, it should be a calculated risk, and not the kind of risk that will ruin our invested funds. When it comes to crypto their are scam legit coins posted on fraudulent wallets created by same scammer. That's why we need to search for the legit exchangers to buy and store comes in. Binance, Bundle Africa, Coinbase, Luno, trust-wallet etc, are the notable legit exchangers/wallet sites you should look into to buy coins to avoid being scammed.
Yes, you have spoken the truth and I know the above-mentioned cryptocurrency exchangers to be trustworthy but none of them is ever ready to exchange The Billion Coin for naira or other cryptocurrencies. I don't know why. Maybe, they have seen the future of the coin to be bad. Or perhaps, It has been prophesied that the coin will not gain in general acceptability with people.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, you have spoken the truth and I know the above-mentioned cryptocurrency exchangers to be trustworthy but none of them is ever ready to exchange The Billion Coin for naira or other cryptocurrencies. I don't know why. Maybe, they have seen the future of the coin to be bad. Or perhaps, It has been prophesied that the coin will not gain in general acceptability with people.
D you know why they aren't able to exchange your coin to Naira?? The coin you are holding which I'd the billion coin isn't a tradable one, the coin might still be on its better stage, or simply a scam projected created by group of scammers. Make more researches on the coin via google search engine to ascertain its stand, if its legit or scam.

Josemendez

Verified member
I have more than 50,000 kringles that are of no use to me because I can neither spend them nor exchange them for naira, dollar or other cryptocurrencies.
I think the issue here is that there is no liquidity available for this coin and as thus it will not be possible to sell the coin. There are tons of such coins in my Airdrop wallet. All you can do is to burn the coins or remove them from your wallet. Such coins will never have market value except when the developers of the coins develops the coin .