Is there any hope about launching pie?

Wiserr

Well, currently I dont have the crypto coin called pi, but we all believed and had hope that it would be launched since December 2021, we were expecting to see that but it was unfortunate that uptil now it is not been launched, I have been convinced several times to start mining of this pi but I dont know why I dont have and interest on it, I just consider it as a scam coin, because they have been saying it will be launched and it was not, considering the fact that it does not have good rate now in the crypto market, but I believe one can buy it and keep it for long time investment or in the next years to come maybe it will be launched as it was said, I have a brother that has about one thousand of the coin, he's still expecting it to enter the crypto market so that he can investment as many as coin he wants, I believe it is possible that the rate of the coin may increase in the next years to come, because that was how the highest crypto coin was which is the bitcoin, until when it was launched, so I will advice you to keep it if you have it currently.