Is there really an untroubled way to make money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
If there is anything we know about the act of making money , it is surely that money actually require some sort of hard work and industriousness to be attained . I have always emphasized in some of my thread posted earlier that money is a scarce resources and for an individual to make money he must be determined and persistent in his quest and intentions of making money whether online or offline . One reality truth about making money is that it only comes to those who do not view their failures in the act of making money as insecurities and in abilities but rather they view their failures in their quest of making money as stepping Stones to their success and to attain financial freedom .

Majority of people as a result of facing varieties of mistakes and failures in their quest of making money online or offline have now developed the mindset that making money online or being rich and wealthy has to do with one's destiny . There is literally no one on planet earth that is guaranteed to be rich and wealthy or is destined to be rich and wealthy but rather it depends on how one past that totally determines his or her future . In conclusion , there is literally no way to make money online or offline very easily . A lot of you may quote me wrong by saying that they are some free and easy websites and platforms in the internet that our individual can always use to make money online easily . But the truth about this is that , even these free websites and platforms that are considered to be easy to make money at some point requires some sort of hard work and industrious attitude and behaviours to earn from it , this is because nothing positive and rewarding comes easy .

Last edited:

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Making money is hard and do not let anyone tell you that you can make money the easy and stress-free way because at some point in time you need to invest possibly your time and other available except of yours in order to make money whether online or offline . Money is a very positive and rewarding asset or property and just like I am told and thought nothing rewarding and positive comes easy because you need to sacrifice something to get something and in the context of money you must endeavour to sacrifice either your time , energy , knowledge , creativity , and in most cases your financial assets which is your money in order to attend financial freedom into the system of things .

If making money was so easy as some people think then there would have been a lot of rich people and wealthy individual compared to the amount of poor people and broke individuals that we see today . There's always been minority of rich and wealthy people compared to the majority of poor and broke people this is probably due to the fact that the act of making money online or offline is absolutely not easy .

Rachael

Verified member
Personally, I think that every those who are wealthy do not just pluck money from the trees but work for it. Money comes with its own trouble because if it was that easy, everyone would virtually be sleeping and playing all day but for the fact that, you have to sacrifice even your sleeping hours to make money so you can feed yourself, is trouble on its own.

There is no easy way when it comes to making online this is because, even those fraudsters who steal money from ignorant or vulnerable people go through a lot of trouble to be able to convince people. Yes, do not get me wrong. To convince someone to invest money either legal or illegally is work and trouble on its own because they have to fake or forge so many proofs and also have to make it look real so that the audience would not suspect anything. Making money demands sacrifice to start with. There are times where get so depressed when I think about my future and the ability to stay hungry, the zeal and motivation returns to me immediately. In making money either online or offline, one needs to be committed, motivated and aspire for more.

Kendy

Verified member
Judging from some of my experiences in making money both offline and online, I can vividly say that when it comes to making money you have to go through some level of trouble and this is a kind of training to prepare yoy ahead of all the challenges and a better future depending on your level of consistency. Making money either offline or online is not easy because you need a level of; hard work, motivation, perseverance, creativity and innovative ideas, that is because the ecosystem is already very competitive and in order to stand out, one must create something that can attract the attention of the audience in which you're trying to solve their problems.

Some people are being held bound by their ideology that making money online is quite easy not until the venture into it by themselves and they realize that in order to make money, he or she needs to have commitment else losses is inevitable. No doubt, there are faster ways of making money like; investing on Ponzi schemes and HYIP site but to a very great extent this will definitely end up scamming those people who thinks that those who dedicate their time to work hard do not have a foresight.

There is no such thing as an untroubled way to make money. Anyone who tells you otherwise is likely trying to scam you. Making money requires hard work, dedication, and a bit of luck. While there are certainly ways to minimize the amount of trouble you'll have to go through, there is no such thing as a completely trouble-free method for making money.

One of the most common ways people try to make money without any trouble is by investing in penny stocks. Penny stocks are stocks that are worth very little money per share. They are often volatile and can go up or down in value very quickly. While it is possible to make a lot of money quickly by investing in penny stocks, it is also very easy to lose all of your money just as quickly. For this reason, penny stocks are not a good choice for anyone who is looking for a trouble-free way to make money.

Another way that people try to make money without any trouble is by gambling. Gambling can be a fun and exciting way to make some quick money. However, it is also very risky. If you don't know what you're doing, it is easy to lose all of your money gambling. For this reason, gambling is not a good choice for anyone who is looking for a trouble-free way to make money.

The best way to make money without any trouble is by finding a job that you love and working hard at it. While it may take some time and effort to find the right job, once you find it, you'll be able to make money without any trouble. If you work hard and are dedicated to your job, you'll be able to make a good living and have a trouble-free life.