Is time management is important for your trading?

Time management is the most common way of getting sorted out and arranging how to split your time between various exercises. Hit the nail on the head, and you'll wind up maintaining a flexible mindset, to accomplish more quickly than expected - in any event, when time is tight and pressures are high. The most elevated achievers deal with their time outstandingly well.

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of different trading strategies out there. Many traders believe that having good time management skills is the key to success. If you can’t trade effectively because you’re always distracted or running out of time, you will likely lose money. Good time management skills involve creating a plan and sticking to it. You should have a set routine for when you trade and make sure you are only trading for a certain amount of hours each day. This will help you stay focused and avoid making rash decisions.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't know what time management will do in the forex market. Even if it does something , I believe this is not a serious point of consideration and anyone who is interested to trade forex must understand that time management may somehow be nnecessary ,  but the real factor for which prediction of upward and downward movement of forex market is the most important and that is what you will use to trade profitably in the forex market without having to lose much of your money as a lot of people are doing.

I could understand the fact that Forex market may be so volatile that you will need to schedule your time and know when to trade and when not to, but this will solely depend on who is trading. The most important thing here is your understanding of technical and fundamental analysis because it is one of the needed skill that you must have to be able to trade forex market perfectly.

A lot of people might decide to trade in the morning while others might also arrange their time to trade in the afternoon, all of this will boil down to your understanding of forex market as a whole