Is trading a big profession?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Trading is a big profession if traders can make their own portfolio and know how to trade properly. Besides fiats trading Personally, I prefer trading crypto and synthetic indices the most. I have been with FXOpulence broker for a long time and it’s a good broker. For synthetic indices traders, the broker offers their resource Indices1000 and crypto500 trading instruments.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Depending on what you mean by big profession, trading is basically speculation and it takes a lot of efforts and mental energy to break even in the businees, to the point that people making it in trading do not really care about whether what they do is seen as big profession or not.

It's non consequential the most important thing is to make profits, if you're making profits then you're good to go and everything else fall off to the other side, it is important to learn your craft very well and do away with status games about who's this or that because in my opinion it's does not really matter, if you're in a big profession or not the important thing is to make money and get a good living out of anything you're doing

ZacSc

Depending on what you mean by big profession, trading is basically speculation and it takes a lot of efforts and mental energy to break even in the businees, to the point that people making it in trading do not really care about whether what they do is seen as big profession or not.

It's non consequential the most important thing is to make profits, if you're making profits then you're good to go and everything else fall off to the other side, it is important to learn your craft very well and do away with status games about who's this or that because in my opinion it's does not really matter, if you're in a big profession or not the important thing is to make money and get a good living out of anything you're doing
You said the very right words. I would not even call trading a profession. It is a person's vocation. You can't just follow a list of rules to be successful in trading. It is a constant flexibility in decision making. And that is why not every person can do it.

Suba

Staff member
Trading is an activity to make money by making profits from traded things such as forex, stocks or crypto. So trading is no different from other activities such as writing, etc. We can call trading a profession if we make trading our main income, not just a side hustle.

FinTrader

I would say that this profession is not for everyone. Here you need to have certain qualities and character: be able to wait, be disciplined, control risks, trade without greed, be able to analyze the current situation on the market and, of course, be able to choose a good broker for trading.