TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Whether your business is of a large-scale kind or a small-scale kind , there are some confidential informations that you would not allowed any other individual have access to , but only you asthe business owner or the business manager can have access to this confidential informations , well this confidential informations are known to be your business secrets . And because they are known to be secrets they should be kept confidentially , not every business is today have really tried to keep it secret confidentially and sooner or later business competitors and business rivals get to know some of these business secrets and these have a devastating and disappointing negative repercussions onto the business . Sometimes it is not the fault of the business owner or the business manager that some confidential secret about his or her business get leaked an known to members of the public or possibly to business competitors and rivals , because in most usual and prominent cases it is as a result of dishonest and insincere employees , workers , and staffs that they have working under them that do not put their fiduciary duties into action which include keeping business secrets confidentially .

Some business employees and workers get promised a huge and reasonable sum of money by business rivals and business competitors to review their employers business secrets to them , so that they could possibly manipulate his intentions , plans , and actions . A good and wise employee would view this as disastrous to his employer's reputation and business welfare , and will without delay , deny and decline the offer because he or she wants to keep his fiduciary duty towards his or her employer and boss . That is definitely the way it should be .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have argued a lot with most of the people letting them know that no business owner or even the rich will ever show the secret of his money or his business. It is just like the cookies that we do buy. On the pack of the cookies will be ingredients believed to be what the cookies is made of. But the smart ones will know that those ingredients written are nothing but flukes. No one will ever show the secret of his success.

In some big companies, the top officials and the board of directors,especially in a public limited companies are entitled to know the secrets of the business. And any employee that dares to know this vital information sjll be charged with espionage. This is a grave offence when it comes to business organisation.

To be honest, I don't think there is need for employees to be prying nose into the secret of where they work. But unfortunately, most workers do engage in such am act especially when the company they work for do not compensate them well or they are bribed by the other bigger companies who happen to be in competition with them. This is so saddening, though.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I am writing this post to share my personal experience and insights on the subject of secrecy in business. I hope that the information I'm able to provide will be useful to anyone looking for guidance on how to approach this issue.

One of the things I've learned is that keeping your business secret can have a big impact on how well it does. There are many reasons why you might want to keep your business secret, but there's only one way to do it: with discretion.

The first reason is that if people find out what you're doing, they might try and copy you or steal your ideas. This could lead to legal problems and costly lawsuits down the road. In addition, if someone else finds out about your business before you do (which happens all too often), they could use that knowledge against you in court. Another reason why keeping things under wraps is important is because it protects your customers from competitors who might want them instead of just trying something new themselves; this is especially true if those competitors offer similar products or services at lower prices than yours does.