KILL YOU WEIGHT OR YOUR WEIGHT WILL KILLS YOU ONE DAY.

DestinyAL

Inappropriate Link Posting
One thing I've observe from my infancy till my age is most men out there like slim, curvy and well shaped girls and likewise most ladies out there don't like men with big stomach. This is one of the reason that made me to start home workout at my leisure time and I think is better to reduce your weight than your weight to reduce your health. As far as we eat we will gain weight but we have another way to control it living in our own house and this way is by home workout.
Click here for free video to start home workout in your own house: Misleading link (URL REMOVED)

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was 110 pounds when I was young but I gradually gained weight as I grew older. When I reached 50 I was already 150 pounds. I keep maintaining my weight because I think that is the best for me. Last year when I reduced and was down to 145 my wife said that I looked emaciated so I ate a lot again and now I am checking my weight every day.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know being overweight is not the best option, I have read a lot of horrible experience and disease that is associated with obesity,one of the disease that is associated with obesity is that your heart may not be able to pump the blood to supply all the body cells with the required oxygen which can lead to heart failure and other complicated disease.

Kola

Verified member
Yh it's not good for the body to have too much weight.if you have too much weight you will not be able to move the body freely and your food won't digest easily.so don't consume junks like chocolate they add too much to the weight of the body and it's not good