Know and learn this, if you are aspiring to be rich.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You will hundred percent totally agree with me that one of the thing that majority of people today if not everyone is actually trying to achieve or accomplish or possibly attend is nothing else than financial freedom . And what that means is that they are trying their best to as to make sure that they do not feel anxious I feel some sort of anxiety when trying to satisfy their needs and wants . The only individuals or set of people that are in the world today that definitely do not feel anxious to satisfy their needs and wants are only the rich and wealthy individuals .

Despite the fact that everyone on planet Earth is definitely aspiring to be rich and wealthy only a few people I have been able to accomplish this goal . In this thread I will be explaining to things that we need to know and learn about if we definitely won't be rich and wealthy . First of all one untold truth that the world is not telling us about is the fact that we need to invest in order to make money . For the past years society have been lying to majority of individuals selling them by the only way that they can accumulate wealth is by saving money possibly in the banks or any other saving methods that you and I may not know about . One thing we must understand is that saving money is important but yet saving money definitely cannot accumulate wealth for us but rather invest in it can definitely breed out more money . Saving money only makes our money secure especially if we save it in financial institutions .

Secondly your circle of Friends is definitely one thing that you must put into proper consideration if your goal and objective is definitely to be rich and wealthy . The human society is definitely covered by majority of individuals with different behaviours and attitudes and sometimes the attitudes and behaviours of some individuals tend to influence the behaviours and attitudes of other individuals and what that means is that your friends and colleagues or individuals that you call close associates could absolutely influence your thinking behaviours and also attitude . Technically if your associates or individuals whom you called close friends are definitely not concerned about their physical and material needs and freedom , you could possibly adopt their thinking and abilities and also not been concerned about your own physical and material needs .

So in essence if you have the goal of being rich and wealthy you must endeavour to make friends with individuals that are definitely concerned about their financial freedom and growth and in one way or the other you could learn a whole lot of good experience , history , strategy , procedures , opinion , ideas , choices , suggestions , and most importantly advice I could help you in your journey of financial freedom .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First of all I want to congratulate and commend you photo careful speculated and clarified thread concerning the topic of what an individual should actually know and be constantly aware of if he or she definitely have the life goal and objective to be rich and wealthy . Most importantly the area in which I want to agree with you is the fact that money indeed is a very important and valuable to and from individual to make money thereby being rich and wealthy such individual should endeavour to work hard and most importantly become industrious . Secondly the other area in which I want to agree with you and also share more light on , is the fact that our circle of Friends all the people whom we call colleagues and family members could absolutely influence our life on the areas of being rich and wealthy .

Making friends with individuals or totally do not feel concerned about their financial welfare and freedom is a definite hindrance and obstruction for you to also as better in life , this is probably due to the fact that due to their thinking an attitude of not being concerned about the potential freedom , you too may begin to adopt their mindsets and also feel the need of not being concerned about your own financial freedom and growth .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
You have said very powerful words and I agree with each and everything that you have said. Indeed being rich and gaining financial freedom is a goal that everyone chooses to chase. When you are rich, you don't do everything anxiously. You just satisfy your needs as they should be and won't worry about what to eat or dress tomorrow.

Another important thing that happens when you are rich is that you get respected as a person. The way people treat rich people is so much different from way people are treated. So you should work hard to gain wealth for the sake of earning respect as a human being.

Now getting rich takes a lot, but it is definitely possible to reach this goal. You have said it well that investing rather than saving is the best way to gain wealth. This is because investing earns you more money. You make your money work for you.

It is also very true that your company influences you a great deal. That is why it is important to choose friends who are like minded. Those people who share your goals and interests will help you grow. So as you choose friends and even spouses, choose those that help you grow.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You have actually stated facts here. People who wants to make money and become millionaires and billionaires actually need to read a lot of books, so that they will be able to control the way.

One of the most important determinants of whether someone will be successful or not in whatever he's doing is his circle of Friends. If your circle of Friends are not people that are goal-oriented and are looking for ways of becoming millionaires and billionaires themselves then your chances of achieving such a result will be very low.

It is very important unnecessary you try as much as possible to follow people who will probably add positivity into your life. If you follow people that are not goal oriented and they are not interested in venturing into any business that your chances of succeeding will probably be very low.

There are also some things you need to do if you want to if you want to become a millionaire or a billionaire. Exercising regularly is very much important for anyone that really wants to go far in life.

Your individual resolve will also determine the amount of success you will be achieved in life. If you are very much interested in becoming successful day your chances will probably be high.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
The issue of Friends is very important and this must be taken serious . The people you are working with also played a very important role in determining the possibility of you succeeding . There is a saying that if you are constantly spending your time with people that does not see the need to plan and organise for the future that you will definitely be thinking like them and that is very true. This is one of the things I have been trying to avoid because I do not need a situation that I have to be useless even when so many people are making it in this world.

A lot of people also at the same time are naturally lazy and this is what makes them not to achieve anything in life. One of the rules that have been following is just for me to have a goal. Then I try as much as possible to achieve it.