Know these before you blog.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not uncommon to see people going into blogging even when they don't even know what it takes to be a successful blogger. Before you decide to venture into blogging, you need to find out whether you are on the right track. Is it your passion. Blogging involves skills and skill only sell when it is one passion.

Furthermore, you need to consider the time you can dedicate. Blogging is time-consuming. You must have to find out whether you can cope with the time. You can decide your schedule to see whether blogging can still be forced into your tight schedule.

It won't be a success story without learning the rudiments from a mentor or maybe online. This will give you an edge over others. You need to learn how to generate traffic and likes before you consider blogging as your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mika

VIP Contributor
You give advice on blogging, have you tried blogging yourself? Well, I have been blogging since over the year. When I launched my blog, I thought it was easy to make money, but I understood how difficult it was after I started my blog. However, with hard work and dedication, I managed to make my blog earn money for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You give advice on blogging, have you tried blogging yourself? Well, I have been blogging since over the year. When I launched my blog, I thought it was easy to make money, but I understood how difficult it was after I started my blog. However, with hard work and dedication, I managed to make my blog earn money for me.
I have tried it before but I wasnt consistent with it and it failed. This is what prompted me to write on it for others to learn from my mistake. I don't want others to fail just becssue I failed. It failed primarily because I didn't have time for it. I was in school then and I combined it with my studies.

Mika

VIP Contributor
learning from mistakes is very nice because it helps you to grow. Even though my blog is earning, I wouldn't consider myself a successful blogger because my traffic is small and my revenue is also very small. Before starting my blog, I had never written anything, let alone SEO content, I am also learning the nuances of blogging.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In blogging the primary skills that you need is writing. You can be a good writer in English or in any other language (Chinese is one good foreign language but it is not easy to learn Kanji writing). But aside from knowing how to write you also need to be good in weaving sentences and paragraphs that would be comfortable to read. Not to forget about the substance which is what the reader is reading.

Cinderella

I used to have a blog and I know how difficult it is to maintain it. Writing is not enough. We need to consider other factors as well such as, the design of our blog, SEO, marketing and other things necessary so that we can be assured that we can earn from it. Yes, time is one of the most important factors to consider. I was earning some amount from my blog but I decided to stop first because I could no longer devote more time with it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging is undoubtably one of the most profitable ventures online if only you can do it the right way. It may take a lot of time for you to be making reasonable amount of money from blogging but if you can be consistent enough and learn the necessary skills and understanding of how it really works then you can be making a whole lot of money from your blog. anyone who wants to venture into blogging should learn SEO well because it is very important.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to blog, you need to have language and writing skills, digital marketing skills, SEO skills, and website management skills. If you do not have these skills, consider developing above average skills, if not expert level skills before you take to blogging. You also need to work hard and be patient.