Learn a profession for free and make money

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you been seeing on Facebook or other social media on some post about doing some job for some amount of money? Or do you think it is just a post. Have you been asking yourself that how is it possible to do a cover of a book for up to $500? Or you wish to learn a profession and start making money from it but you don't have money to learn? If all this are your questions, then you don't have to ask yourself further because I will give you answer to this questions.

There are many post on social medias of some professionals posting to offer there skills for some amount of money. I watched a video about a Nigerian lady that made $1,200 on just to design front and back cover of three books and uploaded them to Amazon. She was able to do this by posting are job in social Media.

There are some people that got convinced by this type of testimony but don't have money to learn a skill. Don't worry, you can learn any profession for free without spending a dime. Conva is a website that is created for people with no money to learn a profession. On the website, there are many skills that you can learn thier for free. Graphic design, website design, book cover design and many more. You can also learn a programing skills. The website link is https://www.canva.com . Visit there today and learn a skill

Canva is mostly beneficial to graphics designers. I know a lot of people making use of the platform to do their graphics designing works and offering services on freelancing platforms like fiverr and freelancer. it is definitely one of the best tools that anyone can use to do his or her graphic designing works especially if you upgrade to their premium but the beautiful thing is that there are some places you can get the premium for free. There are some websites in which you can visit to access some hacked logins of some premium services. graphic designing is not only good for freelancers but also very good for anyone who is into affiliate marketing and other internet marketing services. Last year when someone was teaching me about affiliate marketing he said that one of the skills I must learn in order to be successful in affiliate marketing is graphics designing and he introduced me to canva. He gave me premium login of canva for free but since then I have not really been very serious really it but I think before the second quarter of this year I would be going fully into affiliate marketing and hopefully make a whole lot of money from it.

Canva is good tool to make the ebook. but im my view, the point is not you make the ebook to sell. The point is what kindle thing you make and people like it, and what you learn in it. That is the biggest reward you can have and can have it forever.