Learning to trade the foreign exchange market

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Learning to trade the foreign exchange market is not as easy as it may sound. It requires a lot of time and dedication. There are many factors to consider before you can make a proper decision. It is not a simple process. Eurotrader, offer you free educational resources, such as daily market analysis, trading ebooks and online courses to help you become a better trader.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know about this Euro trader but I cannnot deny the fact that it is the choice of most forex traders. They keep on recommending it when it comes to forex trading. This may mean nothing than the fact that the platform is good and highly recommendable for aj intending forex trader. However , there is also need to seek knowledge in other way . Forex deals with how to minimize loss and maximize profit. So depending on only one source may not be enough. We can as well seek professional advice from any other sources. We can do this by going for seminars and other sources

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is usually not very easy for you to be trading the financial markets and sometimes a lot of people usually give up right from the educational stage. I always advise people to dedicate about 3 to 6 months of constant and rigorous learning and practicing before I will be convinced that they are fully matured in order to treat the market with their own money. This will also include about one to two months using a demat account where they are going to practice all the strategies and technical indicators that they have learnt to see which one is best for them.

Good luck

Verified member
As much as I would love to trade forex but my fear is the problem of trading because the people that do says it is risky and one must have a very good knowledge of it .some even have to buy robot that they use to trade it.it is this robot that will help to monitor the market to see and know when to buy and the right time to sell.but without the use of the machine the risk is very high.