Legit Passive income cites

Hagson1

Good day reader, I am fully aware of the fact that one can make passive income online. And am as well aware that there are growing evidence of people being scammed while in search for such legitimate money making cites.

I want to know and honestly I need your recommendations on which cite I could make money passively .
pls don't ignore if you know of any
Thanks in anticipation

There are many ways to make passive income online. But you must be ready to put in some work at first when you are getting started. I am going to highlight some websites where you can make passive income

Trendri
I am not going to say much on this website since you are a member here. you just need to go over to the support section and read the rules and regulation for this forums.

you are going to make money for every comment you make and relevant topics you create on this forum. But you need to get verified before you start making money from the incentive program.

Beer Money Forum
This is another get paid to post forum where you can make money for every comment you make.

The large majority of the topics over there is all about making money so you need a little experience on different ways to make money online. This will help you to make a meaningful contribution to every topics over there.

YouTube
YouTube is another platform where you can make money from Google adsense. you just create a YouTube channel in a niche and start posting video there regularly overtime.

You can start making money from YouTube adsense once you meet the requirements. Make sure you have basic knowledge before you can go ahead and establish a YouTube channel.