Earn 1-4 USDollars Daily Passive Income with this Legit site

OBO

This is a site that allows you to make money online by viewing advertisements. A maximum of 5 to 10 minutes a day is required and it is completely free depending on your membership. It is a Paid To Click (PTC) site which means you get a certain amount of money for every advertisement you view.
The site is in English and every day the main page shows how many links there are for you to click. The site is very clear and simple, on the left, there is a menu with the various sections and in the center, there is the operating panel.

There are three types of accounts: Silver (free), Gold, and Platinum. The silver membership is completely free and it gives $0.01 per advertisement viewed. The gold membership (this is the one I would advise you to get) also gives $0.01 per ad clicked but you get an increased number of ads available and you also have access to HTML codes which you can put on your blog or website so that you can also earn money when other people click on the ads. The platinum membership gives $0.02 per ad and has all the benefits of the gold membership. There is no payout limit in the Platinum membership. If you want to try it out, I would suggest you start with the Gold membership. The silver membership is fine too but you earn a lot more with the gold membership. You can sign up here.

Last edited by a moderator:

greenieS

Verified member
I don't see any link to any PTC site you mention in the article. However, if you do not invest in most PTC sites, you will not earn much. You have about 10 ads a day for $ 0.001 each, so you have very little income from them as a free member.

General01

This is a site that allows you to make money online by viewing advertisements. A maximum of 5 to 10 minutes a day is required and it is completely free depending on your membership. It is a Paid To Click (PTC) site which means you get a certain amount of money for every advertisement you view.
The site is in English and every day the main page shows how many links there are for you to click. The site is very clear and simple, on the left, there is a menu with the various sections and in the center, there is the operating panel.
There are three types of accounts: Silver (free), Gold, and Platinum. The silver membership is completely free and it gives $0.01 per advertisement viewed. The gold membership (this is the one I would advise you to get) also gives $0.01 per ad clicked but you get an increased number of ads available and you also have access to HTML codes which you can put on your blog or website so that you can also earn money when other people click on the ads. The platinum membership gives $0.02 per ad and has all the benefits of the gold membership. There is no payout limit in the Platinum membership. If you want to try it out, I would suggest you start with the Gold membership. The silver membership is fine too but you earn a lot more with the gold membership. You can sign up here.
I would love to have the link to the website sir

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think you can actually make that amount doing a PTC site daily. I think the topic of your post is highly deceptive cos you can not make that amount Without investing. I have worked on several PTC sites and I have never witnessed any of them paying such amount. Presently, I use Coinpayu, and the highest you can make there, doing there PTC daily can't be up to $4 a month. And most PTC sites, that requires investing or plans to earn, most of them turns out to be scam eventually.