List of Nigerian sites that pay for articles from writers.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Getting paid for writing articles online in Nigeria has not been a mainstream source of income until recently when sites have begun to adopt the practice. In recent times, there has been a rise in Nigerian sites that offer write-to-earn opportunities. In this post, I would be exploring some of them.

1) Naija Gists: With their URL as naijagists.com, they accept welkwrutteb articles from writers. They require that a prospective writer signs up on their site to start the work. They pay NGN500 for every article they deem fit for publication on their site. The review from writers who have worked on the site is mostly positive.

2) Info Guide Nigeria: This site gives information on all aspects of the Nigerian life. It assigns niches to writers that want to write for them. They pay NGN500 for every article you write and is approved on the site. Articles written for them must be a minimum of 1000 words.

These are the two sites that I have worked on and received payment from Nigeria. The payouts are low given the volume of work they require. They are a good place for beginners to start writing and hone their skills to perfection.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Good, but the amount of money they are paying for such articles is very low. Imagine paying people money that is not up to $1 for 1000 words articles. That will probably make a lot of people not to be very much interested in such platforms and that is why they are not really popular.

I have been into writing for a while and in the online space for a while too and i have not heard of such platforms. If they can be able to pay reasonable amount of money for article submission there will be huge entrance of writers on the platform.

Even people who may not be from Nigeria can grow interest in writing for such platforms. Platforms like listverse pays you $100 for every article you successfully summit and they approve it.

But such article must be very professional and if they deem it fit to publish it on their website, you will be paid.