Trading Discussion Luck in the forex market

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Many traders are trying their luck in the Forex market. While many are losing, many traders are successful in forex trading. Traders just need to learn the important aspects related to trading. Also, it is very important to test and know the risk before deciding to use it in real trading. It provides information on how traders set risk management rules. In my case, I learn it from my broker Eurotrader.

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes it is good for you to learn the important aspect of forex trade before going into it, but when it comes to forex trade it is good for you to be extremely wise because this business needs more wisdom. forex trade does not give stable income so you don't have to rely on this business, it is good for you to have another side business that can back you up.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have never believed in luck because to me luck is a fluke. It doesn't exist expecially when it comes to trading. You can not trade what you don't really don't understand and you expect to be getting ahead with luck always. The best you can do is to try every best possible to learn the rudiments instead of hoping on luck.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have been believing that they can be lucky to win in forex trading although anyone can be lucky to enter a good trade but being a lucky person always will not be possible because the market is not meant for lucky people, it is for people who understand how is work only.

Razor1911

Everything is required while trading in forex,, your luck, your knowledge, proper plan and proper management. You just can't survive on luck. Yes, luck is also required, but with luck, you will need all the other quality for a perfect trader. Otherwise, if you are only trade with luck you won't be able to survive for long time. Always value your knowledge and experience more than your luck.

Robson Dey

If you are new at forex market, at first you should study about market properly. You need to choose a good broker who will help you to operate your trade and give guidelines to you. You can get all the information about forex market through broker.
When I started forex trading I researched more than 100 brokers. At last I found Forex4you, which helped me in every step of my trade. It is very effective and easy for the new user. I am still trading with the help of them. It is easy to operate the trade with them