Making money is luck. Making money is skill. Earn money but don't let it win you.

joaovitor

Before thinking about what to do with your life and how to make money, first think about what you would love to do so much that you would even do it for free. Doing what you love guarantees a large part of your success.
Earn money but don't let it win you.Money lost can be won again; the spirit, when it leaves, never returns.Being good at business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art, work is art and good business is the best art.
Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes you are right as I tried to get you correctly..... Managing and running a business is an art on it's own. If you don't have the skills of running a business, you may likely not be successful in it. That's why it's important to learn and know about the business we are about to start before engaging in them.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Money making is an art is a very apt word to describe the zeal for making money. Everybody wants to be rich but not everybody posseses this art. Some people are just too lazy to get a skill learn, work as an employee or working online. Yet they desire to be rich. So until we learn the art of making money and very good at it. Making money may be a mystery.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Making money is an art, and some people are uniquely gifted with entrepreneurial genes which allows them to make money effortlessly. God has given all of us the ability to create wealth, but only few persons tap into their talent to earn, and remain financial achievers forever. If you accept you have a god given capability to make money, then you only need to learn how to unearth the power already existing inside you. And with simple strategies, you can take advantage of the myriad opportunities to create income of your own that exist all around.

E

eldavis

That's right, it would be alot easier if you are able to do what you love doing most, when you follow your passion, no one would force you to keep pushing, even when it gets tough, we still struggle continue and keep up simply cause we have the passion and there is notting as fun as making money from what you love doing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Money being lost can be won again is only applicable in business and does not really applicable in gambling because a lot of gamblers may think that this is an opportunity for them to relax and engage in gambling activities even when it is not profitable to them , no that is not what the poster is saying.. I think he's talking about a business or a skill you lost money during the learning process

Making money from doing what we love is not in all instances but we also have to consider our environment to understand things we are really interested to do because these are the things that will determine how successful we may be , doing things we love should only be done when the environment is favorable , there are some environment that are dream killer and in this case if your dream is not favorable to the particular environment you are leaving obviously you need to adjust and concentrate on things you believe will be profitable because to me it doesn't make sense for you to engage in activities or learn a skill that interests you then at the end of the day you are not able to make anything out of it , thats just a lost.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making money online is cool especially when you're creative, you can make money on your own without someone taking care of your salary all the time. I simply prefer the scenario where I am skilled and offering my job to do many employers and they pay me swiftly for my services, such is a very plessing one. Making it to be.like that, isn't something we'll talk about through mere writing, it is better achieved when we seek learning more than we earn from the little task we do online.

I understand, that, it wouldn't go off for people to stop earning online, provided the skilled is making creative arts, developing websites, or apps, he or she will simply need the services of the semi - skilled and unskilled to test out the creative arts for him or her. And most of the time the testers are paid for it without doing much of the in-demand job. Even in websites, you're paid for bringing traffic to the site which is through visits. So, every one is important online, but the skilled earn more than the unskilled because they do the creative job, which requires more thinking. That's exactly the kind of area I am building on.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have discovered that people seems to be more productive whenever they are doing what they love to do. Doing what you love to do to make money on the internet is definitely one of the best way is because it seems to you as if you are having fun and you are monetizing it at the same time. There are a lot of skills on the internet in which anyone can learn and begin to make money provided you are patient enough. Sometimes it seems as if it is very hard to make money on the internet but the reverse is the case because there are many people that have been making full-time income on the internet on monthly basis. I know someone who became very popular blogger because she loves what she does. When she started newly, she said that she never had in mind to make money from it but as time goes on she started seeing a lot of visitors to her blog and from there she was able to monetize it and start making money on monthly basis. There are many people that are in different freelancing platforms making thousands of Dollars on monthly basis doing what they love to do such as writing ebooks for people and blog posts.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is a particular saying that your attitude to making money actually influences a lot about the extent in if you can be able to make money in real life. This is actually very true because if you have set a very good goal for yourself and then you are actually doubling for your efforts to ensure that you are going to realise them then that is going to give you 10 times more luck than you will ordinarily be. This does not in any way mean that making money is lock because you will have to put in a lot of work before you can be able to get results.

Sikapa

Verified member
Your post is so deep. "Earn money but don't let it win you" wow! Powerful word.
When money wins you, it means you have become the slave of money and so therefore, what it will tells you will be what you will obey and do.

Money have won a lot of people making them slaves, that is why the slave can kill his brother for money because it commanded him to do that for it. Most of our political leaders have being won by money and that is why they only take chances and not thinking some others are depending on them.

I really like your term and when one think of it, although you did not make a long post but it really carry heavy words. We have to try our possible best to make money because we can't just sit down for other people to make money.

I you don't make money now then know and be ready to surfer in the future. This also doesn't mean we should be the slaves to money which means we have to become rich or make money through bad ways.

Rachael

Verified member
Making money to me to a greater extent is not luck. Even those who are into the gambling process still takes a whole lot of risks to either win or loose their money and to me, if eventually they win, I see it as a sacrifice they made and not because of sheer luck. Making money through luck is when someone gifts you money either by knowing you by having an interpersonal relationship or not. Making money is definitely a skill but I would choose to term making money as an art. I choose to define money as an art because of the attraction and aesthetic nature it brings which can make you afford the beauties of life.

There is a saying that, if you want to know the true nature of man, give him money and give him power. It is true that power intoxicates just like a strong alcoholic wine but it still depends on individual differences in the way it can be controlled. When we let money win us, it means making money control us and this could be in different ways. An entrepreneur who works day and night and baits like his life depends on it without having breaks or even taking care of his health has let the power of money control him.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Making money online especially it's not about luck but about putting the right hard work into practice and then getting the needed results that you need.

A lot of people make themselves to believe that making money is about luck and this is what makes them too completely miss out , because they tend to be unserious about the whole process believing that luck will shine for them . It is also very important to come to the realization of the fact that anything that you get by luck you will definitely miss it by chance .

With this , I will advise anyone to try as much as possible to acquire the necessarily knowledge that is needed to succeed in any business that they want to go into, so that I did not end up in a situation whereby they will be regretting not utilizing opportunities that are available simply because they were relying and hoping on the luck factor to play in for them and make things work out for their good .

There are only a few number of people who have getting to the top through some lucky processes , but it is very important that you have to follow the process so that you won't end up in regret

Making money is never easy both offline and online. Even website that claims you can make money in minutes do so to get a lot of users, making money requires patience and consistency. You can't just bump into a website that claims to pay $1000 for sign up and expect to be credited without carrying out any major task. That is why most of the youths today fall into scammers because they want to get rich real quick without doing any major job. One thing we should all know is that we can't get money without working for it. Money must be worked for before we can get it or make use of it. I try to encourage myself daily, there are a lot of things I want money for but maybe ney doesn't seems to be enough. Both my offline and online earning, I try to balance my time and effort doing both at the same time and also having time for myself. It's never easy and at some point you just feel like giving up. Throughout my money finding career, I've been scammed a lot of time, most especially by online platforms that claims to pay you for performing tasks. But I do chill because I believe if you don't loss money, you won't have room to gain/earn more