Main reasons why people lose interest to make money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people today believe that making money online is considered to be lucrative and profitable that making money offline yet majority of people who are looking for ways to make money online are slowly and gradually losing their interest this is probably caused as a result of some factors that can not be inevitable eradicated and must be faced by any individual who want to make money online but because they do not understand this they give up their dreams of making money online . They're encountering of scamming and fraudulent platforms in the internet is actually one making money online facts that is totally inevitable in the internet . Scammers and fraudsters in the internet cannot be totally eradicated that is why it is advised that instead of an individual focusing on how to eradicate scammers and fraudsters from the internet it is the best advice for him or her to focus on shielding and protecting him or herself from scammers and fraudsters in the internet while making money online .

Individuals are just so desperate to make money online and because of these their eyes get blinded from making a feasibility study and research about a particular website they intend to use to make money online and because of this they end up losing their money and also other valuable assets of theirs to scammers and fraudsters who create an own scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms in the internet and because of these they lose their interest to make money online because then feel devastated and disappointed .

uforwealth

Verified member
The fear of scammers is the beginning of wisdom when it comes to doing jobs to make money online.

I have been scammed times without number online. I could remember when I invested my hard earned money in HYIP(High Yielding Investment Program). in 2017 . I neither saw my capital nor the profits. I also worked for a website where I didn't get paid when my earnings reached the minimum withdrawal threshold. I wasted my time , energy and mobile subscription.

However, there are some websites or places on the internet that are trustworthy when it comes to getting paid .

A good example of those sites is trendri.I have been working for this site for more than a year without experiencing non-payment. Any time, I made a payment request,I always received a payment alert from trendri within 24 hours. Kudos to the admin.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online is truly a great adventure. So many people have come to really love the act of making money online. It is so convenient as you can do it anywhere and having good skills will earn you so much money that you won't need to work offline. But having an offline job is more secure as there are so many risks offline.

Some of the things that makes people to give up on online work include;

1. Lack of knowledge and skills - so many people aspire to make money online. But they don't have knowledge of things that work. Or they have the knowledge but don't have skills to make them earn online.
  2. Scams and frauds are common online - when you are a newbie to online earning, you are prone to meeting scammers and fraudsters. This makes many people loose trust in online earning and give up.
  3. Laziness and procrastination - for some people, the self discipline to work online is just too much. Without a boss to be accountable to, so many people end up wasting time online and earning nothing.
  4. Having a better deal offline - it is normal to love your offline job so much that you don't want to work online anymore. It could be that you are more passionate about it or it pays better and comes with extra bonuses.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many people that have tried to make money on the internet but something happened that made him to lose interest. There are a lot of reasons many people lose interest in making money on the internet; some of the main reasons people lose interest in making money online is because they have ventured into a lot of scam platforms.

The truth is that when I started to search for ways of making money on the internet, i ventured into a lot of scam platforms and after wasting my time I was not able to make anything online. Assuming that I was not consistent and serious enough I could have lost interest.

Another main reason a lot of people do not make money online or lose interest in making money online in because of laziness. The truth is that laziness can contribute greatly to the main reasons why so many people are not making anything on the internet.

Making money online requires a lot of hard work and smart work for you to be able to make something tangible. You must sacrifice some hours of sleep and stay awake in the night in order to learn the necessary things are probably put what you have learnt into practice in order to make money.

Sikapa

Verified member
The truth here is most of us betrayed ourselves just by thinking that making money online is the easiest way to earn. This is a reverse true, in fact it is not the easiest way to make money but just that you have your own freedom to work without any supervisor or any boss control. But if you think you are doing it because it is the easiest way to make money, then a time is coming that you will loose the interest in making money online because of your expectations.

I started it thinking it is the easiest way to make money but I later on understood the game which has changed my mind completely. Although I have close most of my accounts that I opens them when I started as a newbie. I was rushing to be rich overnight but it did not work in that way and now I know how I'm playing my cards.

royette43

Many people undergo from their previous online income sites and apps being scammed. We don't regret them if their experiences is being not really good, but if the website seems offer with true earnings, might some people try it again, and later if it is legit and with proof/s might be.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is definitely not a thing of Joy to see majority of people today losing their interest in making money possibly online or offline . I have always emphasize the fact that money is a very valuable and useful tool that every individual must endeavour to have and to possess this is because when I individual have money he or she has the ability and the capability to fend and Carter for his or her material and physical needs or wants that he or she desires or wants . The inability for an individual to possess money thereby not being able to satisfy his numerous wants and needs simply means that that individual is considered to be broke and poor and being broke and poor is definitely an uneasy and critical situation or condition . Hoping you have understand they are both same hero then it is very positive to say that an individual should make money and never lose interest in doing so .

Like you already mentioned majority of people lose interest in making money online because of the increasing number of scamming and fraudulent websites in the internet . It has never been easy to make money online that is why we shouldn't view this mistakes and errors as problem but rather view it as an experience and stepping Stones to aspire in life .

royette43

Online Extra income or must say it is a passive income is not totally 100% last longer maybe for some reason. But also some people especially this time of pandemic tries to do something to earn money, with their personal interest, and others are not. Copy paste, copy paste of the fake from true platforms. From legit to scam. Just bear in mind an awareness and also do your own research first before you enter.

MoneyMaker1

Well,

It depends on What you’re expecting in your life. Would you like to have an expensive car ? or A Big House ? Or Travel every year ?

It wouldn’t be possible without money, but, if you really wanna do those thing, I’ve got the answer… You just wanna an easy life.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
-It takes too long to make money. People want to earn profits as soon as possible, but that's not possible when you start an online business. You need to learn the ropes first, which can take time and dedication. This can take anywhere from six months to three years depending on how fast you learn and what kind of support system you have in place to help you along the way.

-They expect instant riches, so they give up before they've even started making money online. This is because many people think that all they need is a website and some content, but there are many more steps involved than just those two things! You also have to find customers who will pay for your products or services–and this can be tricky if you don't know how to market yourself well enough. And lastly, there are legal issues that must be considered before launching into ecommerce (such as taxes).

People's interest in finding ways to make money online can wane for a variety of reasons.

The first reason is that some people lack the patience to learn new things, which may be quite frustrating. They are looking for a way to generate money online without having to put in any effort.

Second, some individuals are unwilling to risk wasting their time and resources on something that may or may not be successful. They consider it to be a frittering away of one's time.

The third reason is that some people are disorganized, which makes them easily frustrated and leads them to give up. Last but not least, not everyone is equipped with the talents necessary to make money online.

Other explanations include the following:

1) They do not have the appropriate frame of mind.

2) They do not possess the discipline necessary to master new skills.

3) They don't fight hard enough to win.

4) They do not possess the appropriate instruments and sources of information.

5) They are at a loss as to where to begin.

6) They do not have the drive to carry on with what they are doing.

blessingc

Making money online is not an easy task, it is a a job that requires patience, determination, brainstorming and care. You have to be very careful not to fall in the hands of Scandalous and fraudulent individuals online because they are everywhere.

Some people believe that making money online is very simple and you can get easy money, so since they need fast money they look for jobs online but on the long run they meet people who preach easy ways to get $100 in a day and many other captivating captions and that's how they fall into the trap and loose money instead of making money.

Some people also come with full force online to make money because they are desperately in need and feel they can find instant solution, so when they start facing some challenges or when the process seem difficult they feel the site is not legit and they get discouraged.

Another reason why people loose interest to make money online they lack ideas on what to do and how to start earning, they just feel it's not possible to earn online or it's to complicated. Those who have been scammed before or who have heard related stories give up easily on making money online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In as much as people love to make money online, there is still some things that always make making this money online a scary event. Most that cannot even withstand the heat that this process of making money online will bring have already lost interest in making money online.

The first thing is that there is no time for people to make money online. Most people that work online also have some things that they do offline. This is a major setback for people that want to make money online. It affects me because I don't really have time to make money online because of the offline businesses that I have.

There is also a lot of fraudulent activities online. There is most people that have been victims of fraudulent acts. Before I joined making money online, I have onced believed that online money is about scamming. And even when I started making money in 2016, a year after I was duped of my hard earned money. This has made me lost interest in making money.

Lack of research most time is the set back of some. They don't always make some research before they start making money online. This has made others to lose interest.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Making money online need one to work smart and hard just like whst we have offline but people online just want money to fall on them which isn't feasible or possible. There's a lot of distraction too when it comes to online jobs. For example in my own case people just believe that since you are always home a lot of the home care or running should be done by you. You shouldn't even complain because you are not doing anything serious working online. So you would be distracted all the time.

So until we put a stop to this and let people know that working online is serious business then working online would continue to be less productive for us.

Again, people working online feel very lazy to complete their tasks daily. maybe because we are not accountable to anyone we feel very comfortable doing very little job daily. Doing little amount of jobs online especially if you are Just posting on forums needs a lot of concentration and looking forward to reach the minimum cashoiut or else you might take a longer time to cash out.

So need to procrastinate just go ahead to work and make the money you want.

anil02

Verified member
Making money with online work is never easy and it is more tough work of peoples of tier 2-3 countries. I started online work for more than 10 years ago, that time I had not knowledge about paying and legit sites so I wasted to much time on scam sites. To work online some one also have some skill with out earning is not possible. I think peoples who are not finding paying and legit sites loosing interest in online work.

montaka999

Hello.
I think that one way to help people make money online,would be to get rid of scammers.Like the ones on youtube.
There are several i can name who i think are scammers.Has anyone had any experience with any that they are subscribed to?
I think if we team up,we can get rid of them all.I have already noticed even some subscribers complaining about these bogus vids,and takes.

anil02

Verified member
I am not interested in earning at U tube. but I have experience that site which are paying to us suddenly stop us from working without telling us any reason. Twithchfollowers is its example. I got 3 payment of $20 each from this site and after it they limit my earning. I am standard member of this site many upgrade but site some with them like me. AT some forum sites we can know about legit and paying sites so we must be join these sites and before joining any site we also confirm about this site

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Scammers in the online space cannot be totally eradicated and no matter how you try to do , there will always be some sort of scammers in one way or the other and there is no need for us to keep on looking for ways to eradicate them as you said. I agree with you that we should try as much as possible to understand the tricks they are using to scam people so as to avoid falling into their trap.

So many people just lose interest in the online space because they are not able to make the amount of money they were looking for , a lot of people just believe that the online space is a place they can just go in and make money just like that but they don't know it is just like a normal online business that you have to spend your time to grow your business to the best of your ability to generate reasonable profit

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
A lot of people today believe that making money online is considered to be lucrative and profitable that making money offline yet majority of people who are looking for ways to make money online are slowly and gradually losing their interest this is probably caused as a result of some factors that can not be inevitable eradicated and must be faced by any individual who want to make money online but because they do not understand this they give up their dreams of making money online . They're encountering of scamming and fraudulent platforms in the internet is actually one making money online facts that is totally inevitable in the internet . Scammers and fraudsters in the internet cannot be totally eradicated that is why it is advised that instead of an individual focusing on how to eradicate scammers and fraudsters from the internet it is the best advice for him or her to focus on shielding and protecting him or herself from scammers and fraudsters in the internet while making money online .

Individuals are just so desperate to make money online and because of these their eyes get blinded from making a feasibility study and research about a particular website they intend to use to make money online and because of this they end up losing their money and also other valuable assets of theirs to scammers and fraudsters who create an own scamming and fraudulent websites and platforms in the internet and because of these they lose their interest to make money online because then feel devastated and disappointed .
Good morning everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting and informative thread. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is true that most people are interested in making money online these days. The main reason is that when you work online, you can work from the comfort of your own home without a boss and without any stress. Furthermore, you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or simply do your hobbies!

However, soon people lose interest in making money online because they realize that the specific site they are working on is fake and that they are not going to get paid. Unfortunately, this is true. Most earning sites that exist online are fake, so it is wise to do a very good search for every new site you come across and read some reviews about it in order to avoid any problems in future.

anil02

Verified member
At present I am working at about 10 sites and all are paying to me. It is also right that internet have more fake sites than legit site, some time it happen that a site which is paying to us became a scam site and some time we lost our earning with sites. I faced this situation many times. but it is also fact that to earn we must take some risk. So it is better to search about sites before joining it.