Asking for Make money by betting - is it real?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Barni Blade

Hi everyone?

I have a question about making money by betting. Is it real? Somebody has ever tried this way of making money? Because recently I found football prediction site with tips from top bettors. And thought about bets. So if you know about this making money way, please write in this thread.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Making money betting or predicting games is actually genuine. A lot of football betters lose while some luckily win. It's also 100% true that most people who bet on football lose money. Of course, this doesn't really mean that they lose every single wager that they place. It just means that they don't win enough wagers to make up for the ones that they do lose. So their overall position is a losing one.

If you have know job I won't recommend you to put all your effort on betting, the game is best for people who have a better means of income but just looking for a side income to make more money.

also note that the game can be very addictive, if you win it's a good day for you.

Helenio

I practically live from sports betting but it is something more complex. On the one hand I invest in bets and on the other hand I keep alert of tipsters and they have been winning 24 consecutive months although it is true that it is not easy to find such a profitable group of bets. I have tried several and finally stay where I am now. I'll give you the reports for the months of August and September of this year.

Yo practicamente vivo de las apuestas deportivas pero es algo mas complejo. Por una parte invierto en apuestas y por otra parte sigo alertas de tipsters y llevan ganando 24 meses consecutivos aunque si que es cierto que no es facil encontrar un grupo de apuestas tan rentables. Yo he probado varios y me quedo finalmente donde estoy ahora. Te paso los reportes del los meses de agosto y septiembre de este año.

Desmond777

Hi everyone?

I have a question about making money by betting. Is it real? Somebody has ever tried this way of making money? Because recently I found football prediction site with tips from top bettors. And thought about bets. So if you know about this making money way, please write in this thread.
hi,Barni! yes,it is real deal,sometimes its a REALLY big deal..betting on football score etc... But! keep in mind all the time that this is a risky business -today you're a king,tomorrow all your money is gone.
so what i'm trying to say-try yourself,but every time you betting ,remember-don't put all eggs in one bag(if you won-put some money for the next bet, OR just stop for today and go on another day,control yourself(its a hard thing:))
anyway,good luck to you and keep your head cold!

Telax

I have made good amount of money from betting. Though i have invested up to $100 betting and also win around $500. My family doesn't really like me doing this but with current situation of hardship i just took it as a side income.

Telax

hi,Barni! yes,it is real deal,sometimes its a REALLY big deal..betting on football score etc... But! keep in mind all the time that this is a risky business -today you're a king,tomorrow all your money is gone.
so what i'm trying to say-try yourself,but every time you betting ,remember-don't put all eggs in one bag(if you won-put some money for the next bet, OR just stop for today and go on another day,control yourself(its a hard thing:))
anyway,good luck to you and keep your head cold!
I also agree with your point.