Earn Money Make Money By Teaching English Online

AmaliaTG

Do you know there are alot of people who don't know how to speak fluent English? Do you know there are people all over the world who don't understand English? This site is used worldwide by students or anybody who is seeking to know and Speak English fluently and it employs worldwide as long as you can speak English, it doesn't matter if you aren't a native English speaker. They will still employee you. The students are the one's who don't know how to speak good English.

Teaching can be done both online and offline this days. You don't have to have skills or experience, you don't have to be good I'm English or a native speaker. You just have to know how to speak English or understand English.

This site will pay you $10 per hour just by teaching students or kids to talk English. It has two categories, (teaching collage students or kids) it is your choice. The site is called Cambly.com

Sign up for free to whichever category you want. Then set up your profile, bio, they will ask you why you want to be in cambly and they will test your internet connection to see if you will always be internet available. And that's it! That's all its needed. Submit all this information and wait for one week to be approved. Remember to set up your profile Proffessionally)

The more hours you work on the site to teach people, the more you will earn. 5hrs is $50 daily, they pay weekly ( every Monday) and payment are done through PayPal and bank account only.

Last edited:

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
So far it's accepts people from all over the world, and it uses bank account not only PayPal, i think I will give it a try. Just have few questions for you ma'am...Are you a registered member of this particular teaching site and have you received a pay from them several times? If you have received payment from them, you can show a proof, I think people will believe you more when they see a proof. But I'm trying it myself with or without a proof.

Segat

Teaching online has been existence for a long time but its becoming popular these days more than ever before. This can also be termed virtual teaching and its not peculiar to English language alone even some science subjects can also be learnt virtually. The reason why English language virtual teaching is popular is that it is the most widely acceptable medium of communication. The pandemic has also done a great thing for us by opening our eyes to this already existing medium of learning which has really made learning accessible to all wherever you are.

E

eldavis

This is a nice one, there are so many persons out there that would want to learn English and getting it online would be so nice and easy for them. With online classes, anyone can easily have access to it. And you are sure to get people to learn because of the flexibility.

AmaliaTG

So far it's accepts people from all over the world, and it uses bank account not only PayPal, i think I will give it a try. Just have few questions for you ma'am...Are you a registered member of this particular teaching site and have you received a pay from them several times? If you have received payment from them, you can show a proof, I think people will believe you more when they see a proof. But I'm trying it myself with or without a proof.
I am waiting for my approval. I just signed up recently and one week is not over yet. However, I will be updating this community as soon as I get work there and I will give it a review. You just sign up and wait for your approval as it's free and you've got absolutely nothing to lose. The site is a teaching site . It's hard for any teaching site to be scam. Those students belong to parents who have paid the site to tutor them( English) which is the money that pays you. I have written it clearly even kids as low as (4 years old) are being taught. You think it logically, can it be a scam? And ask yourself why it's talking so long to be approved. Because they have to go through your bio. So do research for more information about it. Their logo is red and yellow bird. Check it out.