Make money doing tasks. Start earning from home today!

ADAME-RAY

1. Go to bit.
2. Sign up with your email address or facebook
3. Confirm email address

That's all.

More info:
Once you signed up you can start earning.
When you earn $10, you will receive $10 bonus.
I hope see you under my referrals. Note! You cannot earn a 10$ Bonus without using my referral link.

Remotasks operates on a simple premise. You sign up to do short tasks when you please, choosing the jobs you want.

You’ll get paid weekly for the tasks you complete. The tasks Remotasks offers help companies train their artificial intelligence
programs and algorithms to work better. Here are some examples
of the tasks you might be doing as a Remotasks member:
  1. Providing keywords
  2. Assessing language
  3. Annotating images
  4. Captioning images
  5. Completing small writing assignments
Other tasks are available, too. Each task pays just a few cents, so it’s not a great way to make money.
You might consider doing it as a way to help advance technology if that interests you.
You’ll get paid via PayPal.

I've been doing Text AI Categorization with them mostly, which pays $3-6/hr depending on your speed. I like it and prefer it over other online jobs. The problem is there are days when the task queue is empty so it's still best to find other sources of income.
Make sure to earn $10 within your first 2 weeks to earn your $10 reward!

This is my earnings TODAY! 29/Oct/2020
1604023724782.png

Join me on Remotasks, a popular and secure freelancing platform with stable work hours!
1604024270385.png
my proof by paypal
ALSO, take note that those Annotation Exams are quite tedious and difficult to pass! So to start, I suggest you do the Categorization exam first to get enabled for Text AI Categorization tasks (pays $3-6/hr depending on your speed). Second I recommend is the Semantic Segmentation exams (takes more time but could be enjoyable).

Goodluck!
by ADAME-RAY

Last edited by a moderator: