Earn money with doing micro tasks: Inboxpay

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Inboxpay is a site or application where you can earn doing micro-tasks. You can do this in your leisure period and make some part-time money. You should not expect much here but just a short side hustle for sure. Follow the thread to know more...

How to start here:

First, come to the site Inboxpays, and sign up here on the website for free. Then, you will be able to see their tasks where you can earn doing tasks there. Tasks are like read emails, watch videos, and share your opinions via surveys. They have also a fine referral program where you can earn referring your friends who are interested in online earning.

You can redeem money through PayPal.

Inboxpay is a site or application where you can earn doing micro-tasks. You can do this in your leisure period and make some part-time money. You should not expect much here but just a short side hustle for sure. Follow the thread to know more...

How to start here:

First, come to the site Inboxpays, and sign up here on the website for free. Then, you will be able to see their tasks where you can earn doing tasks there. Tasks are like read emails, watch videos, and share your opinions via surveys. They have also a fine referral program where you can earn referring your friends who are interested in online earning.

You can redeem money through PayPal.
It's quite interesting, I'll try to visit the site and register there. If the site is attractive and easy enough to make some money. It will probably produce from there. But in my opinion, to make someone who hasn't tried it more interested you should add in your thread some further details such as referral bonuses, minimum withdrawals, points or task rewards. This is a point to make someone more interested. How was your experience working there? If there is, send proof of payment to convince forum members that it is legitimate.

As I can see in the description add to offers and surveys Inbox Pays is an admailer and we know most of admailer pays commission for reading emails but email can became rude with emails advertisements so it is better to use a spare Gmail account than principe Gmail account as you will may receive an important number of emails per day then you may skip important emails.