Make Money From Movie Streaming Sites

StreamCraft

Hello, guys, I'm new here nice to meet you all, i was searching a few times before, and finally, I create an account.
After listing many threads I realized that you miss one of the best money making methods and that is movie streaming. Maybe you don't know but there are over 100 million people on daily basis searching for movies, which makes the biggest niche on the internet.
As you know there are also many movie streaming sites where you can watch any movie or series that you want for free, and some of these websites gentleman make more money than you can imagine. I was a manager in a few very big ad network companies and we have clients that make more than 2/3k dollars a day with these sites. So i quit my job and start building my own streaming sites and for few months i started earning more than 3 times more money and that was one of the best things that happened in my life, my business was running completely automatic and i only make few backlinks each day. With these sites, you can easily reach 10-20k organic traffic in just 30-40 days which is impossible to achieve with any other new site.

If you are interested in this niche i can try to answer on all your question and help you to make some $$ if you want to work with that :)