Make Money from sports

PICKFORD

Verified member
Do you know you can make money from sport,even you don't know how to do none,there are so many sports in the world,but i think 80 percent of people are really in love with football,same with me, football is my best sport,can i make money from sports not only watching them? it's a yes,we can make cool money from sports,how?one way is know is to own a shop of your own, it should be large enough to contain 100 or more viewers, you'll buy DStv, subscribe it,if possible you have 2 or 3 smart tv,you can use Ac or fan,so that your viewers will feel comfortable anytime they come there,note that most of the place the stream live matches they collect 100 naira each, calculating 100 naira time 100 viewers, that's 10k in a day,the best part is that now most of premier league are played twice a week, imagine earning 20k within one week, it's cool,many people also make money from sports through gambling,well some win,,some lose,for me i prefer the first option, establish your own shop,then stream live matches.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is pure gambling and I don't fancying making money through gambling generally, as you can easily lost money with a slim hope of getting small back.

I have seen people play the virtual or the simulation betting and won but eventually they lost all the money won, with blinking of an eye. The funniest part is, no tricks can be used to win. Even if you studied the pattern of the game, you won't still figure out, how to win. You can't deploy any strategy to win.

I used to play sport betting before, I mean the live weekly football game, but I lost interest when I did not win often.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
This is pure gambling and I don't fancying making money through gambling generally, as you can easily lost money with a slim hope of getting small back.

I have seen people play the virtual or the simulation betting and won but eventually they lost all the money won, with blinking of an eye. The funniest part is, no tricks can be used to win. Even if you studied the pattern of the game, you won't still figure out, how to win. You can't deploy any strategy to win.

I used to play sport betting before, I mean the live weekly football game, but I lost interest when I did not win often.
I don't think this is totally gambling bro,what am trying to say is having your own shop to stream live matches,like premier league,champions league and the rest,am not talking about bet9ja or any betting stuff,if your are a football fan,you should understand what am trying to say.

Kingstone

My brother and I planned to do that someday. We always wanted to own a football viewing center. It is actually lucrative in many areas provided you are the only one in that area or you are far from each other. Imagine a night of UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and the weekend is the English premier league, which means from Tuesday to Sunday, you will be getting money. Even with 50 viewers, you will be making money very well.

It is a great idea but you need to know your environment and see if there are youth who are willing to watch the ball. Student areas are the best though. It will always get flooded with them

PICKFORD

Verified member
My brother and I planned to do that someday. We always wanted to own a football viewing center. It is actually lucrative in many areas provided you are the only one in that area or you are far from each other. Imagine a night of UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and the weekend is the English premier league, which means from Tuesday to Sunday, you will be getting money. Even with 50 viewers, you will be making money very well.

It is a great idea but you need to know your environment and see if there are youth who are willing to watch the ball. Student areas are the best though. It will always get flooded with them
You are absolutely right bro, having a viewing center in an estate where you almost everybody who lives there own a dstv,in which they can watch their match while staying at home, instead having a viewing center in a well populated area where youths are,is the best option, because no elderly man will be watching match always like youths like us,so you got a point there.

Kingstone

You are absolutely right bro, having a viewing center in an estate where you almost everybody who lives there own a dstv,in which they can watch their match while staying at home, instead having a viewing center in a well populated area where youths are,is the best option, because no elderly man will be watching match always like youths like us,so you got a point there.
Yeah. Although the elderly ones also watch football, it is not so common like the youth. We have the energy and the zeal to go at length to watch our favorite match. I remembered trekking in the rain to watch a Barcelona match. Sadly, Barcelona lost the game. There is just a different feeling when you watch the ball at a viewing center than at home or you stream it online.

The current AFCON may attract some elders because Nigeria is involved. But they will not be plenty like that. The youth may watch it anyway if it doesn't interfere with the club matches.

Caramelle

This type of business is still popular in some rural places in my country. Well, not just sports, but also movies. Not everyone can afford a fast internet connection, cable, and huge TV screens and this is still a novelty in those places. It can be profitable if you lack competition and if you don't overinvest. There aren't many movie theaters in the countryside and a home theater is a viable business in such cases. In many places, however, people have access to these facilities and a fast connection at home. They would not go out to pay for watching these games or movies. They may also choose to invite friends over.​