Make money online by advertising on Facebook.

Immilash

I have make good research on how one can make money on Facebook but it seems not to be a way. I will like all of us to share our experience on this this. Do you guys think there's is a way that one can earn money on Facebook? For me I doubt it so much my reason is because we only use Facebook to advertise out our product but there's no a way that we can earn there.or if you know a way that one can follow to earn money don't hesitate to share it with us so that some of us can gain from idea it. Earning money in Facebook will be very nice the reason why I said this is because Facebook is one of my best social media platforms not even in terms of communication but in terms of advertising out my products. Not too long I've started a small offline business I advertise my products on Facebook an i gain good sales there. Apart from advertising on Facebook and some social media platforms what other ways can I follow to earn money on Facebook. I will like to hear your response on this. Thank you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In order to make money by advertising on facebook you need to offer digital marketing service. You can do marketing on facebook in two ways once through facebook advertising, another by building facebook group and facebook and using your page and group to advertise. You need to spend money to do both.

Wiserr

I have make good research on how one can make money on Facebook but it seems not to be a way. I will like all of us to share our experience on this this. Do you guys think there's is a way that one can earn money on Facebook? For me I doubt it so much my reason is because we only use Facebook to advertise out our product but there's no a way that we can earn there.or if you know a way that one can follow to earn money don't hesitate to share it with us so that some of us can gain from idea it. Earning money in Facebook will be very nice the reason why I said this is because Facebook is one of my best social media platforms not even in terms of communication but in terms of advertising out my products. Not too long I've started a small offline business I advertise my products on Facebook an i gain good sales there. Apart from advertising on Facebook and some social media platforms what other ways can I follow to earn money on Facebook. I will like to hear your response on this. Thank you.
That is very interesting and a nice I sea, I believe one can earn a lot of money by this, advertising your product on Facebook, you know Facebook tends to have high population of people and I believe when one post his product in Facebook he will definitely have customers that will buy that particular product he is advertising, but the important thing you have to make sure before advertising your product on Facebook or even any social media platform that the particular product you are advertising is good and has great quality, because most people value qualitative product zi believe one can earn passive income with this.

General01

Making money directly on Facebook is yet to be . Although according to recent posts by mark zukerberg it will be intiated very soon and I think that would be a better and beautiful idea.
However, making money indirectly from Facebook is a possibility.
You can place Adverts of your products and services and largely because of the large population on Facebook you can get money from making sales.
I would notwithstanding suggest that one has to be very good in digital marketing in other to convince people to buy the products and or/ services you advertised.
So, Skilling yourself with digital marketing is advantageous

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can make money on facebook in multiple ways, such as monetizing facebook page, monetizing facebook group, facebook instant articles, marketing on your facebook group and facebook page, selling through your page or facebook marketplace. You cn also make money by advertising your products and services. When you advertise your products and services, you will be able to sell your products and services and you will make money. By the way you are also advertise for your clients nd make money by running ads for your client. In order to do that you need to be a good marketer and understand how facebook works.

D

Deleted member 28127

There is a simple way is offer advertisement services or sell Facebook pages or groups. Some people are creating and selling Facebook pages or groups while others grow up your Facebook page or group.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course it is very much possible for you to make money on Facebook but before that you must make sure that you have a reputation on different Facebook groups. You can also open a page relating to whatever you are promoting and from there you can be promoting your products and make a whole lot of money on the long run. this can take a whole lot of time for you to build a reasonable amount of audience but it is definitely worth it if you can be very consistent and serious period there are many people that does not even spend any money promoting their products because they have built a lot of following on different social media platforms.

Another thing you must put at the back of your mind is that you need to relate with people and that are interested in whatever you are promoting . This is where niching comes into play.
If what are promoting is related to weight loss then you need to go to different groups or pages that talks about weight loss and add people from there because they definitely have interest in such things. From there you can build a whole lot of followership and start promoting your own products.

PICKFORD

Verified member
It is totally true that you can earn money advertising your good services or commodity on Facebook, in fact a lot of people have already done it and her any money already one of the ways to earn money on Facebook is by creating Facebook ads.

Although there are a lot of fake Facebook ads your own Facebook ads can stand out if you follow some process of standard strategies rules and regulation before setting them up, also chatting with friends potential customers as well as relatives, colleagues, well-meaning friends can help you to make selves Facebook allows you to reach this one's all at once. Posting of pictures or updating of Facebook status with the product to you sell all the services you provide and offer might get a lot of viewers who might intern be asking the price to purchase the goods or the services you offer.
also you can showcase your product on Facebook by creating your own personal page where you can upload your product and keep them coming, in this way you will get a lot of potential buyers as well as clients if what your offer is in service. From all this way the most I fully recommend is creating your own personal Facebook page.

bracknelson

The Best Way to Make Money on Facebook:

• Create a Facebook status update. If all you want to do is sell to your present customers,
  • Join Buy and Sell Groups in Your Area.
  • On Facebook Marketplace, you may sell your items.
  • Earn bonuses for referring a friend.
  • Make Facebook advertisements.