Trading Discussion Make more money in forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Knowledge needs to be completely updated. That way traders will be able to make more money in forex trading. Traders need to trade carefully. The market is always changing. One strategy will not work all the time. Traders need to update it according to the market. test your strategy in the demo account. It is ok to have a demo account besides a real account. Many broke like Eurotrader allow it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That is exactly what will make you a successful trader. When you keep updating yourself on the recent or current happenings in the trade that you are participating on , then it will help you in predicting the outcome. Once this is done, I am very sure that you will be able to predict correctly, say 80%.
If you want to be a successful trader, you have to read and update yourself all the time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
From experience those people that are into trading of digital currency like forex without proper understanding are the people that may not be able to make it in the Forex,there are some people that understand how to trade and these are the people that you should get in touch with for them to guide you through on how to get started,if they need money you just have to pay it as long as you know what you want.

Razor1911

From experience those people that are into trading of digital currency like forex without proper understanding are the people that may not be able to make it in the Forex,there are some people that understand how to trade and these are the people that you should get in touch with for them to guide you through on how to get started,if they need money you just have to pay it as long as you know what you want.
There are various tools which can be used to minimise the risk. And when you don't have the knowledge about the tools, you are more vulnerable to get affected by the market volatility.having knowledge of the market is as important as knowledge of various tools which can be used to minimise the market risk. Tools like stop loss or indicators are the main focus is which can use to minimise the risk.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are various tools which can be used to minimise the risk. And when you don't have the knowledge about the tools, you are more vulnerable to get affected by the market volatility.having knowledge of the market is as important as knowledge of various tools which can be used to minimise the market risk. Tools like stop loss or indicators are the main focus is which can use to minimise the risk.
The tools you are talking about are easier to learn and understand,in fact I can said that the tools are not important because they are the easiest to know,I can take one week to learn everything about all the tools that are needed to trade but I may not be able to take even 1 months to learn the best trading strategy.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
One thing is if the person test his strategy on a demo account and open a real account , but because of fear fails to carry out the trade sucessfully and make loss, the first step is learning from a demo account after that you need mentorship to still put you through on possible ways to minimize risk , so fear of loosing with big lotsize wont make you loss

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Knowledge is very important in forex trading and the reason many people lose is because they don't have enough knowledge and understanding of how it really works. I remember vividly when I wanted to venture into forex trading, I downloaded a lot of videos on YouTube and lot of applications that will make me understand it but I couldn't still understand how to trade and make profit so I left it.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is very complicated. It's extremely hard to be profitable in Forex. It may look simple from outside yet the person who do it knows all the weight and inconvenience that he gets in for doing it productively. I am fortunate that despite the fact that I had no related knowledge or learning I was as yet ready to pull off everything with Eurotrader on the grounds that they have astounding instruction program that I take after and comes about are quite recently mind blowing without paying a penny of hidden charges.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex is very complicated. It's extremely hard to be profitable in Forex. It may look simple from outside yet the person who do it knows all the weight and inconvenience that he gets in for doing it productively. I am fortunate that despite the fact that I had no related knowledge or learning I was as yet ready to pull off everything with Eurotrader on the grounds that they have astounding instruction program that I take after and comes about are quite recently mind blowing without paying a penny of hidden charges.
I agree with you that it is very complicated because I actually tried to learn it for sometime but I couldn't learn anything on it maybe because I wasn't dedicated enough. a lot of people went into it without having the right knowledge and understanding of how it really works and that is the reason people lose their hard-earned money there.