Make Passive Income Through Digital Downloads

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have been making passive income for a couple of years. If you ask me what is the best passive income method, I will say selling digital downloads. Before I tell what are digital downloads and how I make money from digital downloads, you need to understand one basic thing, I am making money from digital downloads does not mean you will also make money.
Digital downloads are digital files that a user or a visitor can pay to donwload. When the visitors pays for your digital downloads you make money. You can sell a lot of items as digital downloads, form example, ebooks, digital arts, photographs, printables (a calander, poster, photographs, etc.), T-shirt design, podcasts, videos, music, etc.
You can sell these items from your own website or store, however, if you do not want to take a pain in creating website, you can sell from ebay, etsy, even Amazon. IN fact there are a lot of platforms where you can sell your digital items. If you are creating podcast, you can sell though iTunes or even Spotify. If you are creating ebooks you can sell through Amazon, if you are creating videos, you can sell through vimeo, etc. The scope is unlimited.

Digital downloads are surely one of the best ways to build passive income. If you have a blog or website, you can sell digital downloads from your blog or website. Even if you do not have your own website and blog, you can use third party websites and marketplaces to build your passive income through digital downloads. Creating products for digital downloads is not very difficult. For example, if you are good at writing, you can easily create an ebook and put it on sale on your website or on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Nobles, etc. If you know how to use photoshop, you can easily create digital art and put it on sale in fine art america. If you are a photographer, you can use istock or even fine art America to upload your photographs and earn when someone buys your photographs. If you know how to use Canva, you can easily create social media templates or even printables like postcards, posters, etc. you can list your products on etsy and earn when someone buys your product. You do not have to be a pro to make money through digital downloads. However, the key to earn is to create products that people will find interesting.