D

Deleted member 13140

Are you really a YouTube fan? You may be a major YouTube lover if you appreciate watching free videos online from a variety of genres(niches) Although many internet users just use YouTube to watch videos, others utilize it to create their own. Because you've never done all this before, you might be unsure whether or not you should. To decide whether or not you should create and submit your own videos to the YouTube, And possibly make money by ding so

Consider the benefits or advantages of doing so.
1. Creating your own YouTube videos really does have a number of advantages, the most important of which is that your videos may be anything you want them to be. Comedy skits, video blogs, how-to videos, and music videos by up-and-coming musicians are among the most popular videos on YouTube right now, and they all can make you a lot of money online. And you may do whatever you want with a video camera, whether you want to make a video blog or just have fun with it with your friends.

You will, of course, require a video recording device.

2. What's wonderful is that you have a variety of recording devices to choose from. Many cell phones, for example, now include video recording capabilities. You should be able to use classic camcorders or webcams in addition to cell phones. You'll need a movie editing software application to create the highest-quality YouTube video. editing software like premiere pro, or After effect or adobe audition for audio should allow you to not only examine your videos before submitting them to YouTube, but also edit them if you want to remove something or change something.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, youtube is the only platform where you can make a lot of money without investing a lot of money. If you want a blog, you need a domain and hosting and you might have to pay just about $50. However, you can get started completely free on youtube. If you have a mobile device, you can easily shoot a video. If you are making tutorials you need a screen recorder and these can be found for free. You can even tey free video editor like kinemaster. However, in order to succeed, you need to be exceptopnaly talented video maker.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am a youtube content creator. I admit I am not a video creator with a lot of subscribers and don't get tons of views on my videos, but I do make money from my videos. I earn from youtube monetization, affiliate marketing and also from sponsorship. If you are good at video creation and also very good marketer, youtube gives you unlimited money making opportunities.

Jupiter147

I am a youtube content creator. I admit I am not a video creator with a lot of subscribers and don't get tons of views on my videos, but I do make money from my videos. I earn from youtube monetization, affiliate marketing and also from sponsorship. If you are good at video creation and also very good marketer, youtube gives you unlimited money making opportunities.
Please share some of your valuable tips alongwith your videos.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it is not everyone that have interest on YouTube business and I am one of them, but instead of me to go into YouTube I will rather go into full-time blogging because I consider that as a profitable online business compared to YouTube, because with blogging you have many ways of monitising your website ranging from Google adsense, paid advert and others, but people that are dealing with YouTube business will only depend on the number of viewers to make money... But me I believe that YouTube is not really profitable if we are to compare it with blogging .