Making money online just by playing games

Wiserr

I have been wondering whether there is a platform or app that one can use to earn money, it is possible for one to earn money just by playing game online,if there is you can share with us folks

I have been wondering whether there is a platform or app that one can use to earn money, it is possible for one to earn money just by playing game online,if there is you can share with us folks
There are several platforms that enables you to earn money
Some operates based on betting, while others is based on how you win the game
In either ways you earn money

There are several platforms that enables you to earn money
Some operates based on betting, while others is based on how you win the game
In either ways you earn money
Alright,but one has to he very careful about the sites he join, most of them seems to be scam

The fact of earning while playing is very risky because most of these games need in order to increase your earning purchase spins means like they are offering every day one spin that you could earn from X amount in crypto to Y amount in crypto and then they offer spin purchase but for example, the X amount could be from 0,001 DOGE to 0,01 DOGE per day and then possible to buy 100 spins for 0,5 DOGE from your purchase balance which could cause added to the game else no one is offering a game platform where everything is free so be careful.

Earning money online while playing games seems uncommon to me on the internet. Though, there might be sites where you can do that and earn quiet well, which we are not aware of. But I can tell you that those games are not really worth it. But if you still insist on trying out "playing games to earn" I will suggest you look for high quality games that you play on the internet,with computer or laptop, and not mobile phone.

I give you a method to make money without playing game.
How does it sound that you wake up every morning and just by one click receive some money in your account as the life time return on your investment?
Is 2.5% to 7% daily return Ok to you? or 5% to 10%?

There are many platform for earning with playing games but many platforms maybe fake so its on risk.

The world and technology is something that is fast changing and a lot of people are finding it hard to keep up with the latest Innovations that is coming in almost on a daily basis . People used to play games as a means of entertainment and having fun in the past but right now people are doing it as a full-time job and they are making massive money from it.

1. Online competition. If you can be able to play online based games and you have a stable internet supply then enrolling for online competitions is one of the best ways to start. You are going to be competing against other people from different geographical locations for a prize money and you are going to have it deposited to you if you eventually become the winner .

2. Crypto games. This is the particular one that is making a lot of waves right now and you will need to play games on the block chain and then make rewards. You can be able to get any word from being awarded some nft characters or you are going to be awarded the community talking of that particular project where you can sell it on exchanges.

Hi everyone! I have heard that a lot of people earn money every day just by playing games online. It is really wonderful to make money while having fun! However, I do not know any good site so that I could recommend to you.

As far as I am concerned, I would recommend Trendri to everyone who is interested in making money online. Trendri is my favourite earning method. Actually, it is the best earning site I have ever come across. Earning is so simple here even for beginners. You earn money by creating new threads or by replying to other members' threads.

Anyway, I am sure that some people here will recommend legit and trustworthy platforms, sites and applications where you can earn money just by playing games online. Looking forward to receiving their useful information.

If you're looking for an online platform that pays for playing games then you're going to either fall into scam or waste your data on a non profitable withdrawal which will not be up to the amount you used to buy data.

But there are Bitcoin faucet sites you can join( cointiply) which will you can still play games to earn there but it will be hard before you see an online gaming platform that pays without staking or more like betting most pay for playing games sites pays in cryptos which does not have alot of value on the market yet so I suggest you stick to freelancing or paid to post sites.

Yes of course it is possible and already in existence . There are varieties and numerous " get paid to play apps and website " in the internet that pays its users and members for playing simple , video , and uncomplicated games . Playing games is basically something we do every day that we don't get paid for . So wouldn't it be mind-blowing and wonderfully incredible that there is a website , app or platform somewhere in the internet that pays its users real cash for playing simple , video , and uncomplicated games . Of course there is , and a lot of people have already been monetizing their time , energy , knowledge , and phone resources on these websites that pays its users to make money just by playing simple , video , and uncomplicated games .

The website or app , " Big Time Cash App " is considered to be a get paid to play game app that piece it uses real cash in PayPal and cryptocurrency for playing simple and uncomplicated games . I personally have used this app to make money online by playing games , and one of the best game I love playing in this app is called " box dropping " . The box dropping game , requests you to pile up a particular box of different kinds on top of each other without letting it fall or collapse , and the more box you drop the more your points being accumulated is increasing .