Making Money Online Offering Youtube Thumbnails service.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
YouTube thumbnails are basically what you'll see when you open YouTube, that poster that pop out it's head and invite you to click on a video, that's what is meant by it, now you can make some good money offering services to youtubers and helping them to design it.

You have to notice most thumbnails are very persuasive so you might have to look around and learn how to make that.

You can use Canva to make it and cold email them using the mails on their profile or even engaging them directly in the comment's section can work also, you just have to be creative.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Those who are trying to earn from yiurube will consider building graphic designing skills and do it himself instead of purchasing such services. Since you do not earn immediately, I do not think a lot of people are interested in spending mo ey. Therefore, I believe the chances of making money by selling yourube thumbnail creating service is minimal. You might be able to sell a couple of services, but I do not think you will be able to sell consistently to make consistent income.