Earn Money making money online requires commitment.

funmi

Verified member
Many people have posted several means and ways of making money online and many usually advertise it to be very easy and simple as ABC.
What those advertising the easy way of making money online did not say or will never tell you is that online money making requires commitment. Without you being committed to do the job or task, you will not meet up with your Target.
No matter how enticing the online money making may be, you will not see it coming until you start it or you start working on it. If you are not committed, you will so tired and bored on online money making platforms easily.
And also, making online may not be worth it if you are not determined to work on it because it requires you buying data as many times as possible, if the input is more than the output, one can get discouraged easily. More so, if you are not committed, you will not have time to work on it because it takes a lot of your time.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Making money is not truly for the lazy heads as many people think that making money online is very easy, but I must say, is it really a very wrong perception as making money online requires alot of skills and commitment is key in the list of skills that is required. One must be dedicated and very patient and must also be a fast learner.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only time making money can be so easy is if you are selling your skill online and then you must be hardworking. Imagine more than 10 people asking you to design websites for them. Definitely that's a huge work. Aside this, you just be very hardworking and dedicating if truly you want to make money online and you should not be carried away with those websites promising juicy returns

osch

If you want to achieve something in life you have to work hard for it and that's how it is if you have a business, without your commitment you will not be able to achieve anything.

Finger Geek

Verified member
That is true. It is only commitment that can leads to successfully making money online. A lazy person can not earn upto a dollar in a month online. To earn reasonable amount of money the person needs to always stay online. But if the person wants to spend money to make more money online. Then it is only little effort that the person need to apply

PICKFORD

Verified member
You are right bro, making money online requires commitment,a lazy person won't be able to make money online because he or she will be tired because it's somehow stressful, that's one of the reason many people are scammed, because they don't want to work hard so as to make their money online,they like paying then get their money double within few minutes which is not possible.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am not a poor man but I enjoy posting in forums which I consider my occupation since I am already retired. My commitment is to make good posts and also to earn coins. When the coins are missing then I stop posting and look for another forum. What I mean is that the commitment is not only on my side but also on the side of the forum.

A K Rao

Yes, I agree that One should be committed to make some good money on the online sites. In fact one has to work hard and put enough of quality time on the site to make money. Without the hard work and proper utilization of the time one can't make proper money.

I used to be very dedicated, hardworking, and committed when I have started working for these sites some 15 years ago and I used to make some good money too.

But nowadays because of my health I am not in a position to dedicate too much of the time and do the justice.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Without intense commitment, I don't think you will be able to earn effectively. We all need to work hard as able as we can to make our money online. We just need to manage our time in the right way inorder to balance out claiming online. It's never so easy for anybody making money both online and offline. Let's just hope our luck finds us!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online requires a lot of commitment and seriousness in order for it to materialize. The main reason a lot of people do not making money online is because they are not committed enough and don't have the zeal to do what it takes in order to make money online which is probably commitment and the discipline. Being disciplined is very important if you really want to make money online because it will make you stay focused on your goal.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You need to be patient, committed and be disciplined if you want to make something worthwhile online. If you see online earnings as a get rich quick scheme , you will likely be scammed because most of the sites that offer mouth-watering money for little work are scam.
Perseverance and commitment is the key to making something online

S

sms2aim

There are many way to make money in online. I think it is not very easy. Need some skill about the subject if you want to make money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Making money online requires a lot of commitment and seriousness in order for it to materialize. The main reason a lot of people do not making money online is because they are not committed enough and don't have the zeal to do what it takes in order to make money online which is probably commitment and the discipline. Being disciplined is very important if you really want to make money online because it will make you stay focused on your goal.
Well said bro....you can't be laxed while working or making money online, if not the money wouldn't be rolling in for you. People who are earning online are showing some certain levels of diligence and persistence to be able to come up with something. As you have said, commitment is the major work, how you are committed to whatever you are doing online really matters.

Ayeshabashir

Yes committment is very important in order to make money online because without commitment how someone be able to get money uf they do not work hard ,if they do not give their proper time to their work ,if they do not pay heed their attention or focus on their goal and you are right dear sometimes it would be happen that input work is more but output is too short but i think it does not mean we lose our hope and give up instead we should do more hard work and work patiently because patience is the key of success as far as my commitment on their forum is concerned then i am trying to make our content good and informative and try to gain knowledge and information from the other members post because i would like to read the post of the senior and experienced members

Mika

VIP Contributor
The first requirement of making money online is professional skills, the second requirement is commitment, and the third requirement is patience. Let me explain. If you do not have professional skills, how can you get high-paying jobs or tasks? If you don't work on high-paying jobs or tasks, you cannot make money. You also need to be very committed to the work you are doing, you need to work diligently, you need to give your 100 percent in order to make your clients happy. If your clients are happy you will be again hired. You also need to be very patient because it takes time to become successful.

Ajebo25

Verified member
You're right being committed plays an important role for making money online if commitment is not there you can not meet your aim or daily money target some people target to make $1 daily but fail to do so as they are not committed.

Rachael

Verified member
Definitely, I agree with the thread starter. Anyone that makes you feel that making money online requires no requirement is telling big lies. I realized this when I tricked and sweet mouthed into investing about $100 in Forsage Tron when it was newly launched. I readily opted for it when I was told that it does not require having referrals before one can withdraw and also your could keep growing from spill overs. The lies that really caught my attention when was my colleague told me that I could always withdraw if I am no more interested and he knew it were lies but since I was still a novice and wanted to make more profits, I took him by his words only for him to show me how un trustworthy he is.

Working both online and offline demands commitment and anyone who says otherwise is out there for his selfish interest which you would realize only after you have been successfully tricked to register. Making money online requires a determined being, focused and diligent attitude to even make something out of it and most importantly, skills. Those who hope to make online mode their fulltime earning method are engaged in one skill or the other.

Dora Wi

I feel like most forms of money making require some amount of commitment, whether you are an employee, a freelancer, a business owner, etc. We all need our own motivations and ways to stay disciplined if we want to make our life better financially.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes it is not all about finding the most legit , the most easy , the most flexible , and the most preferable mediums or ways of making money online . It takes commitment to be fruitful in the act of making money online . Some people as a result of working on free non-paying website lack the act of being committed and determined . And so they are short of motivation thereby not taking full advantage of the website in which they are working as an opportunity to make money online . People who are successful online money making expert and gurus did not just wake up one day to earn such title for themselves . Rather it was as a result of their determinants and motivated mindset and spirits to Ward the art of making money that place them in such rewarding position they enjoy today .

That is why individual earnings on a particular website or platform varies , this is caused or due to the fact that some of these individuals are determined to maximize their time fully on the platform or website to make money , while others are unmotivated and are reluctant to fully maximize their time on a particular platform in order to make money online . In conclusion , when it comes to the art of making money online being determine is important . And although a website or platform could be free but efficiently paying it is advised we consider this as a good opportunity and try to maximize the full potential of our time spent on the website or platform .