Making Money With Email Marketing: Is it Possible in 2022

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people believe that email marketing is no longer effective to make money because people send emails to spam boxes and never check these emails. Well, sending emails to spam box is a common practice, however, this happens only when you are sending emails to people who did not genuinely subscribe to your service.

The first rule to make money with email marketing is to build subscribers through genuine methods.

The second method is to send emails with products that your subscribers will find useful and When you have genuine list of subscribers, you can sell droppshpping products, affiliate products, print-on-demand products, digital products, physical products, you name it. It does not how you are selling, as long as your subscribers are genuine, you will be selling products.

Interestingly, you can even use email marketing for free with mailchimp if you have less than 2k subscribers. Having said that you might have to spend some money in order to build subscribers through ads.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I wonder why some people think that email marketing is no longer effective as it was before. Email marketing will continue to be effective for so many reasons.

Firstly; if you are able to collect the emails of people who are in the niche in which you are into that your chances for making consistent money will be very high.

There are different ways in which you can use to monetize your email list. You can monetize your email list by promoting affiliate products and you can also monetize your email list by having a blog or YouTube channel.

If you have an email list of 2000 people then whenever you make a video on your YouTube you can notify them about the video and put the link there.

At least about 500 of them will click the link and watch the video. So the chances of you making more money will even be high but you must be strategical.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I've heard so many times about email marketing but I don't know if this is still in used nowadays because it seems to be an outdated way of marketing now because a lot of more advanced marketing platforms and strategy has been developed . .

Instead of me to consider email marketing as a way of marketing my product ,YouTube channel or whatever other things I have to offer , I rather look for opportunity to market all theseproduct on social media such as Facebook , tik-tok , Instagram and others that will expose my products to a huge number of potential buyers .

It may not really be an easy thing to market your product on email because when people understand that the email They are received is not connected to what they need they will automatically block and disable the same address from sending in notification to their phones. . .

jeet100

Email Marketing is a great skill and a potent weapon - but it takes a lot of experience to monetize this skill. A faster way to earn money via DAOs like Joystream- where you can get paid to do tasks regularly .

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Making money with email marketing was possible in 2022, is possible in 2023, and will continue to he possible in 2024. You can use email marketing for a lot of different things, from building traffic to your site, to introducing new products and services, to selling products and services. If you have an email list, one of the easiest ways to make money online is through email marketing involving with affiliate products. You can easily do affiliate marketing with email marketing. This is completely free method. Well, you might have to spend some money to build your email list, though.