Managing money in your business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
One of the top and major reason why both large scale businesses and small scale businesses liquidate , shut down , or go bankrupt today , is as a result of not knowing how to manage their money effectively . It is the sole duty and task of a business owner , a business employer , a business manager and entrepreneur to be able to know how to allocate money to various desperate and wanted factors and sectors in his or her business . It has never been easy to facilitate , control , and manage any business , that is why a business owner must be skillful , alert , and creative in the course and process of running his or her business . One of the areas to apply skillfulness and creativeness is in the area of managing money in business .

A business owner who newly started his or her business must make sure not to fall into the temptation of investing his or her newly accumulated business profit . He or she must also not be tempted to spend money meant for buying new business stocks and inventory on worthless and unproductive things . One of the vision of every business owner is to be able to accumulate business profit , earnings , and income and to incur less business cost of production or rendering services . To be able to achieve this you must learn how to manage your money in business . .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really see any reason why a business owner shouldn't invest the profit into the business , but well all these things will depend on so many things because there are some situations in which the occasions demands that you invest extra money into your business , what if you do not have the money , will you prefer to borrow the money from somewhere or will you prefer to invest your profit into the business ? This is the question we have to consider because personally I do not like getting a loan to start up anything .

If there is any way I can be able to raise money on my own I will always try as much as possible to do it because that will really help me better.

Financial Management is just one of the most important thing in every areas of business and someone who is really interested to start a business must be able to manage all the affairs of the business including the financial aspect.

In most cases if you are not able to manage the financial aspect of your business , you can hire a trusted financial assistant or an accountant to be of help to you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Proper financial Management in a business is very important because it can determine whether a business will be successful on the long run or not.

Lack of proper financial Management is one of the reasons why so many businesses has gone extinct even after so much idea and road map by the business owner, but because of lack of proper financial business plan the business did not see the light of the day.

If you want to venture into a business it is of course very important for you to have enough capital because any business that must succeed must be well-funded especially if it is a big business. One of the things you must do is to employ financial experts that will help you manage the finances in your business very well.

There are many multinational companies that have gone extinct because they didn't have people who are experienced in financial management. It is also very much important you try as much as possible to know the size of your business and of course know the number of employees in which you will be needing in order not to spend money unnecessarily.

Many businesses especially new businesses make this mistake of over-employing people which would actually drain the financial capacity of the business owner(s).

vuongthong

The amount of dedication in your work is respectable. I can never thank you enough for helping me out
#brkv #sanforexuytin

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I have always emphasized and mentioned that it is totally a different if an individual to establish a business and it is totally another different in for an individual to manage and facilitate his or her business . Business management and facilitation totally deals with the allocation and the facilitation of cash around the business environment . The management of cash in business environment is totally not easy because there is every possibility that the intentional actions of a business manager could lead to a devastating results to the business organisation as well . To be able to manage your business in the right and possible manner which possibly included the allocation of business funds from the right place that will yield great and positive repercussions to your business , it is advised that you become a qualified and creative business manager .

Be a qualified and creative business manager to your business environment totally help your business aspire and develop , grow . A learning from the mistakes and experience of other entrepreneurs when they are being faced with a particular money allocation will totally go a long way in helping you choosing the right path in your business .